A Horror Story (Starring: Stanford Pines)

Bill loomed over Stanford, laughing maniacally as his gaze spotlit the ground around his victim. "How do you like me NOW, Sixer?"

Ford glared defiantly up at the demon. He tried not to look at the limp forms of his family members, who floated around Bill's giant tirangular body, but he couldn't stop his eyes from flickering to them again and again.

"Listen, Bill," he said, raising his voice to be heard but trying to sound calm, "there must be some other way to solve this. Something else you must want."

"Something besides bringing the entire universe under my dominion? HMM. I don't think so!"

"There must be something," Ford pleaded.

Bill regarded him. "Alright, Sixer. I have an idea. I'll release your family and maybe even leave your dimension alone IF you'll do one little favor for me."

"What?" Ford asked cautiously.

Bill told him.

"Absolutely not!" Ford yelled. "There must be something else!"

"Small price to pay for the lives of all these people," Bill said. "Do it, Sixer."

"But - "

"DO IT."

Ford's face turned red. His arms trembled. He wondered if it was worth it - but then his eyes flickered to Stanley and Dipper and Mabel again and he knew he had to do it.

For them.

Stanford Pines took a deep breath, and -

And Bill laughed so hard and loved humiliating Ford so much that he kept Ford as his slave and forced him to dab upon command for all eternity

And they all lived unhappily ever after - except for Bill, who was entertained for the rest of his days.

The End.