Poisoned

You sat with Draco in the common room late at night. He was acting sketchy again, like with Katy Bell.

"Cheers!" Blaise said as everyone took a shot of firewhiskey. Suddenly there was a loud banging at the door. "Who's that?" "Probably a first year forgot the password." You said.

You walked over opening the door. Hermione, crying. "Ron," she gasped catching her breath. She had obviously ran down there.

"He went to slughorns office, he drank some drink, it was poisoned!" She gasped. "Poisoned?" You asked. Draco. You turned hearing a door shut. Draco was gone.

"Is he okay?" "Yes, Harry saved him, come on please." She begged. She loved Ron and you and Harry both knew it. You turned and Blaise nodded as if saying he'd take care of him. You turned to Hermione taking your hand and running to the hospital wing.

You got there seeing the bottle Slughorn held. The same bottle Draco had earlier. Who is it he has to kill. You asked yourself holding back tears. "This looks like a gift Horace, you can't remember who gave it to you could you?" "Actually I intended to give it as a gift myself."

He said. "To who I might ask?" Dumbledore said. "To you headmaster."  No way. Nope no I refuse to believe it. You quickly pushed the thought out of your head.

"Miss Potter, may I speak with you?" Dumbledore said and your heart dropped. "Of course professor." You hesitated. He walked you to a hallway.

"Miss Potter, as you can imagine I quickly heard of what happened at the Weasley's." He said turning to you. "And I must ask you, is there something you wish to tell me?" He said as if he knew you were protecting Draco.

"No." You said hesitantly. "Miss Potter you must realize this is not only everyone including my safety, but your life you could be medalling here with." You quickly turned angry.

"I'm not medalling with anything Professor, good night." You said leaving.