Gaudricks Hollow

"Ready?" Hermione asked. You and Harry nodded before apparating to gaudricks Hollow.

It was freezing. Snow everywhere and a church choir singing. "I think it's Christmas." Hermione smiled.

"I still think we should have used polyjuice potion." She added. "No, it's our first time returning we aren't coming back as someone else." You and Harry said in unison.

"Do you think they'd be in there?" You asked. "Yes, I think they would." Hermione smiled. You and Harry walked through the cemetery.

"Harry." You said finding it. 'Lily and James Potter' on an old dead stone at your feet. Hermione put a reef by it. "They'd be very proud, of both of you." Hermione said. Yours and Harry's fingers intertwined with each others. 

"(Y/N)!" You all heard a yell from behind you and quickly turned. Draco.

Draco's POV:

"Gaudricks Hollow? You're sure?" The dark lord asked. "Yes my lord." The snatcher squeaked. "Nagini," he said. He spoke with the snake briefly sending a chill down my spine, before oddly reminding me of (Y/N).

The snake was going to kill some lady and Catch Harry and (y/n). I have to write her, they'll be snatchers all around the manor, someone would see. There's no time, I have to go get her.

I practically ran to my room after. I have to get her I have to get her now. No time. He's there, she's going to get hurt. Gaudricks Hollow. I thought over and over as I apparated to the place.

It was already dark, easier to hide from snatchers or anyone who might know my family. I had a hooded cloak on in case, covering my face. I walked down the street trying to find where she was.

"Oi, what are you doing here!?" A man yelled from behind me. "Who are you strutting about at this hour!?" He yelled again. Snatchers, they didn't know it was me though. I turned and ran.

"Snatch him!" One yelled as the other two chased after me. I ran past a church, spotting three people in a cemetery. A boy and two girls, one I quickly realized was the amazing figure of the love of my life.

"(Y/N)!" I yelled. They all turned to me. I kept running as she seemed to back up, as if she didn't know it was me. "Get em'!" I heard the snatchers following me. She began to run at me as Harry and Hermione tried to stop her. She turned to them briefly and said something as they seemed to hide from the snatchers.

She ran at me full speed as I did to her. I untied my cloak in the front allowing it to flow behind me before grabbing it and wrapping it around my love as she ran into my arms to warm her as I apparated immediately.

We arrived at an old book store I had managed to stop by, a muggle store. She never let go of me and nor did I of her. Her beautiful eyes connected to mine with a relieved smile.

"Hello darling." I smiled.