Relax

"(Y/N), baby wake up." You woke up to see Draco standing next to the bed completely dressed. "Class-" you said starting to get up but Draco stopped you.

"It's Saturday love." He chuckled laying you back down. "How are you feeling?" He questioned lifting your shirt examining the bruises which were now barely visible as well as the scratches. "I feel perfectly fine honestly." You smiled remembering last night.

"Thank you, Draco." You said cupping his face in your hand. He smiled at you. "It's the least I can do my love," you sat up kissing him lovingly. "Where is everyone?" You questioned, Crabbe Goyle and Blaise were gone.

"Hogsmead," he said walking over to his dresser looking through his things. "Grace and the others as well?" You questioned. "Yep," he said unfazed  looking through some more drawers. "You could have gone babe, I don't want to keep you from all the fun-" "the fun is wherever you are darling," he chuckled turning to you handing you a change of clothes.

You had as much clothes I'm his room as your own now. He handed you a sports bra, some shorts and one of his shirts. "What's this?" You asked as you began to stand up to change. "I declare a relax day." He smiled kissing your forehead the sitting you back down on the bed. "I think I can dress myself-" you started but winced when you couldn't take off your own shirt.

"Love," he said and you looked at his caring smile. "Let me take care of you today, then after your Better you can go battle as many dragons as you want but every time I get to take care of you, alright?" He said smiling as he bent down sliding your shorts on.

"Alright." You giggled. He took off your shirts before sliding your sports bra on ten his shirt. He then stood walking back over to a trunk rummaging through it. You hadn't had sex with Draco, and the fact he can dress you without wanting something from you really meant a lot, to both of you.

"You lay back down, it's still early," Draco said standing and walking towards the door. "I'll be back in less than a hour, if you wake up before I'm back just lay and relax, there's that book you like in case you can't rest," he said laying you back down closing the curtains around the bed.

"Where are you going?" You questioned. "I have to get some things for our day, I'll be back soon love." He said kissing your head and tucking you in. "I'll lock the door in case the idiots get back before I do, sleep tight princess." He said as he closed the last curtain around the bed and leaving.

-

You woke up hearing the door open quietly before shutting again. You stretched laying there till you heard Draco sitting some stuff down it sounded like. "Babe, is that you?" You asked sarcastically opening the curtain and sitting up. "Yes darling I'm back." He smiled. He had butter beer and chocolate frogs and all the candies you could imagine, along with your favorite foods and games.

"Draco you didn't have to," you giggled walking over to him. "But I wanted to." He smiled wrapping his arms around your waist. "Could you start a fire love?" He said kissing your cheek and you nodded getting your wand from his light stand and lighting the fire place.

When you turned you saw Draco making a makeshift bed around the fire place out of blankets and pillows. He sat the candies and beers and games in the middle then laying down opening his arms motioning for you to lay with him.

You joined him already feeling better than ever.

"Draco," you said looking up at him. "Yes?" He smiled pushing your hair from your face. "What's this really for?" His smile faded some. "You had another nightmare last night, I know you did. You were breathing heavy and jerking again.  I made the fellas leave, and waited for it to stop."

You did have a nightmare. But hoped he didn't notice. "But as soon as I woke up to you I forgot all about it." You smiled and his smile returned. "I promised I wouldn't let him get to you, and I'm going to keep my promise." He said kissing your forehead before feeding you some candy.