Snake

"Draco," you said quietly in his ear. "Have you two lost your bloody minds!" Blaise lowered his wandss Draco screamed at them. "Expeliarmus!" Hermione yelled disarming Blaise ran and Draco followed him as did you.

"Avada kedavra!" Goyle yelled at Hermione before chasing after you three. "Blaise what the fuck!" You yelled shoving him into a chair. "I'm sorry (y/n) I lit was instinct-"

You punched him in the face and Draco grabbed your hand. "Oh sorry, it was fucking instinct!" You yelled when Goyle rounded the corner. "Goyle set the bloody place on fire!" You heard Ron yell in the distance.

Goyle threw his wand not being able to get the flames to stop. "Go climb!" Draco said practically throwing you up a pile of furniture. You climbed as he quickly followed you as did Blaise.

Goyle grabbed to a chair before falling into the flames. You shocked stared at what just happened. "(Y/N) go!" Draco said pulling you along. You three stood on a small table looking over the flames.

When the front legs snapped you all fell, Blaise and Draco grabbed to the side and you fell as Draco used one hand to catch you. "(Y/N)!" Draco yelled. You saw Harry Ron and Hermione on brooms round the corner. You looked down.

"Let go!" You yelled at Draco and Blaise. "What!" They yelled. "Trust me! Let go!" "When!?" They yelled.

"Now!" You said as they did yelling. You landed on the broom with Hermione, Draco with Harry and Blaise with Ron.

You laughed and Hermione smiled at you. You crash landed outside the doors. You rolled across the floor and let out a small laugh then grunt when Harry stabbed the diadem and Ron kicked it into the fire.

You and Harry sat back breathing heavy. Voldemort. Nagini. The boat house. Lucius. Snape. "It's the snake." You both said. "The snake is the horcrux." You said. "I know we're it's at." You both said standing. "Love," Draco said. "Your using my wand." He smirked. You smiled switching with him.

"Be safe." He said kissing you. "Draco," you said as he turned. "Stay hidin." You said and he nodded running off with Blaise, with a slightly bloody nose.

"Nice punch by the way!" Draco yelled to you and you smirked running he opposite way.

-

You ran through the corridors. You ran outside and stopped at the sight in horror. You were all beat up and tired and angry and the sight of this could make you give up crying. You dodged a swing from a giant and ran from acromantilas.

You stopped at the bridge  seeing thousands of dementors coming your way and drew your wand. "(Y/N) there's too many!" Hermione said but yo didn't listen. You say as Draco smiled at you, "I love you dear." He smiled. "I love you too." You smiled. "Expects patronum!" You yelled as a giant blue wave appeared and everyone stood in shock seeing it.

Harry smiled. "I'm so proud of you right now." He said kissing your cheek before taking your hand. You ran down to the boat house and stopped outside the door hiding.

"You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand my lord in the last few hours alone." You heard shapes voice and your great sank.

"No, no. I am extraordinary, the wand resists me." Voldemort said. "There is no wand more powerful, olivander said so himself. Tonight, when the twins come, it shall not fail you I'm sure of it." Snape said.

"It answered to you, and you alone." Snape said. "Does it?" Voldemort said back slyly. "My lord?" Snape said, but he didn't sound scared, not even confused, just cold.

"The wand, does it really answer to me? You're a clever man Severus, surely you must know. Where does it's true loyalty lye?" Voldemort asked. His voice was raspy. "With you of course, my lord." Snape said sternly.

"The elder wand cannot serve me properly because, I am not it's true master. The elder wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner. You killed Dumbledore, Severus, why you live the elder wand cannot truly be mine."

"No, no no please no." You started to cry and Harry grabbed you. "You e been a good and faithful serves Severus, but only I can live forever." Voldemort said. Your heart pounded and you cried as Harry held you still.

"My lord-" his words were cut off when Voldemort waved his wand and a sword like cut appeared on Snape. He fell back against the glass and you wept into your hand. You had seen many people die, but Snape had an especially soft spot on you.

You sucked your tears in and got angry. "Nagini, kill." Voldemort said. You grimaced at the sounds. Then quickly entered the room when Voldemort apparated.

You cried falling to your knees quickly beside Snape. You put your hand on his neck to help but it was hopeless, and he cried. "Take them, take them." He begged. "Give me something, a flask anything!" You yelled at Hermione as she did and you let the tears slip into it.

"Take  them to the panseave." He said and you cried. "I'm sorry." You cried. "(Y/n)," he said and you looked to him. "You have your mothers eyes." He said and you cried again. He sighed turning his head, and he was gone.