He's Back

You and Harry appeared back at the beginning of the maze. On top of Cedric as you both began crying. The band began playing and everyone was cheering. Suddenly Fleur screamed causing everyone to realize.

Dumbledore ran to you. "(Y/N), Harry," he said trying to pull you off. "No! No!" "For god sake Dumbledore what happened!?" Fudge said.

"He's back! Voldemorts back!" You am Harry said together. "Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back, I couldn't leave him, not there." You cried as Dumbledore took your save in his hands. "That's my boy!" His dad began screaming. You saw as Draco ran to you picking you up half dragging you to the castle as Moody did to Harry.

-

You walked into moodys office. "You can't be here right now." Said Moody I Draco locking him out. He was furious. Moody sat you and Harry down. "Are you alright Potters?" He asked putting a hand on your shoulders. You both nodded. "Does it hurt, that?" He asked about your arms. "Not so much now." You both replied.

"Perhaps I better take a look at it." You both extended your arms. "The cup was a port key, someone bewitched it," Harry said. "What was it like, what was he like?" "Who?" You asked. "The dark lord," moody asked pressing down on your arms then walking off. "Harry," you whispered to him noticing something obviously wrong.

"What was it like, to sand in his presence?" "I don't know," Harry said. "It was like we had fallen into one of our dreams." You stated. "One of our nightmares." Harry said. "Were there others, in the graveyard were there others?" He asked. You grabbed Harry's shoulder.

"I don't remember saying anything about a grave yard, Professor." Hardy stated. "Harry," you said again. Him realizing what was now going on. "The devils are in the walls." You stated Sirius words . "Marvelous creatures Dragons aren't they? Do you think that miserable oaf would have gone to the woods Hadn't I suggested it?" He said.

"Do you think Cedric Diggory, would've told you Potter to open the egg underwater had I not told him myself? You think Neville longbottom the witless wonder, could have provided you with gillyweed had I not given him the book that led him straight to it!? Huh!?"

"It was you from the beginning," Harry said. "You put our names in the goblet of fire, you bewitched Krum, " "you won because I made it so Potter, you ended up in the graveyard because it was me t to be so, now the deed is done," he said grabbing your arm.

"The blood within your veins, runs within the dark lord.