Tutoring

You sat with the trio at breakfast the next morning.

"You mean, You-Know-Who, is out there right now, in the forest?" Hermione asked. "But he's week, he's living off unicorn blood, don't you see? We had it wrong. Snape doesn't want the stone for himself, he wants it for Voldemort. With the elixir of life he can gain his strength again, and, he can come back." You sighed looking down.

"But, if he comes back, you don't think he'll try to, kill you two, do you?" You and Harry both instinctually grabbed your scars. "I think if I had the chance he would of tried to kill me lasts night." You stated bluntly. "And to think, I've been worried about m potions final."

"Hang on a minute, your forgetting one thing. Whose the one wizard Voldemort always feared. Dumbledore. As long as Dumbledores around, you two are safe, as long as Dumbledores around, you can't be touched."

Ron and Hermione looked behind you so you turned on instinct. Tree stood one of your fellow Slytherins and one of the professors. Malfoy and McGonagall. Malfoy looked angry and embarrassed but McGonagall smiled at you. "Miss Potter, may I see you for a moment?" You nodded and followed her out of the hall.

"It has come to my attention that you are particularly very good in my class." "Thank you professor." You smiled. "And at the moment, Mr. Malfoy not so much." You smirked at Draco and he looked away. "I would like you to tutor Mr. Malfoy for the final exams, if you do you will both benefit greatly." You frowned.

"He'll benefit from not failing, but how would that help me?" You asked confused. "Maybe you'll finally learn how to get along, I appreciated his very much (Y/N), good day." Before you could protest she walked off. You huffed and turned to Draco.

"Meet me in the common room tonight at 10, and don't be late." You snapped walking back to the trio. "What was that about?" Harry asked. "I have to tutor Smellfoy." They giggled. "Shut up it isn't funny!" "We got fifty points each taken and covered for you, we deserve the laugh." Ron giggled out.

You waited in the common room. Ten minutes late. Ten minutes. You huffed and started looking over your books. You were reading over you potions notes wen someone sat down next to you. "Your late." You hissed not looking up at him. "Whatever Potter let's get this over with." He pulled out his transfiguration book and you put a button, a toothpick, and a teapot on the table in front of him.

"Okay, have you memorized the beetle charm-" "yeah yeah yeah." He drew his wand and pointed to the button. He tapped the button and reversed the transfiguration you but on it and it turned into a beetle. "Okay." You said shocked. "Try the toothpick to a needle-" "got it." He said quickly and turned it with one try.

"Um, okay. Try the teapot into a tortuou-" "okay," he tapped it and it turned in one try. "That's rediculous! Those are all the final transfiguration requirements why did McGonagall say you need help!?" You hissed. His be turned red and he looked away.

"I don't know." You didn't believe him. "Malfoy, why did you purposely do bad on the pre final exam?" You asked curiously. "Because I, I-I," "spit it out Malfoy!" "Because I thought I couldn't do it and cheated off of Crabbe, he gave me he wrong spells and I choked and it didn't work okay?"

You sat there shocked for a second then bursts into laughter. "You mean, you failed, because you cheated and they had the wrong answers?" You asked through laughing tears. "Go on Malfoy that's pathetic, stick to your gut next time." You laughed gathering your books.

"You won't tell McGonagall will you?" "I might not, I might, depends on how you treat me for the next few days." To said crossing your arms. "You bloody-" "ah ah ah, watch your tongue prat." Yo said and he glared at you. "God I hate half bloods." He soar walking into his room. You laughed and told your friends and they laughed with you.

"So we have a free way black mail card for the next couple weeks." You beamed with the others. "What did he say when you did that?" Grace asked excited. Then your heart hurt a bit as you remembered he words. "He said he hated half bloods." It got quiet for a minute. You were the only half blood in Slytherin.

"But who cares, in just as good a witch as him, if not better." "If not better? You are way better." They all beaned and you laughed the night away.