Christmas

You sat between Fred and George at dinner across from the golden three. "That's what the dogs guarding." They had just caught you up on everything when the twins went to the dorms.

"Nicholas Flamel? We're have I heard that before?" You asked. "I don't know, but we need o figure out."

Weeks went by and the four of you have looked hundreds of times for Nicholas Flamel and found nothing.

You sat next to Harry as he played wizard chess with Ron. The hall was almost empty because of the holidays. Obviously you and Harry weren't going back to the Dursleys for Christmas. "Queen to E5." Ron said and one of the prices moved forward and knocked Harry's piece off with its chair brutally.

"That's barbaric." Hermione said from behind you. "That's wizards chess, I see you've packet." Ron said. "I see you haven't?" "Change of plans my parents are going to visit my brother Charlie and Romania for Christmas."

"Oh, and you two?" She asked looked at you and Harry. You both chuckled. "Like the dursleys want to have anything to do with us this Christmas," "or any time for a fact." Harry finished your sentence.

"Well then, you three can help Harry, he's gonna go to library and look for Nicholas Flamel." "We've looked a million times!" Ron said. "Not in the restricted section. Happy Christmas." She smiled walking away with her things.

"Blimey." You said and they giggled. "So how are we gonna do Christmas?" Ron asked after he beat Harry. "I guess I'll just come up to the gryffindor common room when I wake up?" "That'll work. Are any Slytherins staying over break?" Harry asked.

"I don't know, guess I'll find out. Bye guys." You said parting from them and going down to the dungeon. When you opened the door the sudden sound of music filled your ear. Then felt as if they were gonna bust your ears. "What the-" you said to yourself. The common room was completely empty. You ran through the girls rooms and everyone was gone.

Must be a boy. You ran through the boys hall and opened the first year rooms, in the third room when you opened the door the music it three times louder. Inside were four boys, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, and Malfoy. All sitting around drinking butter bear as the record machine blared.

Blaise looked at you and smiled before getting up and turning down the music. "Hey (Y/N)!" He smiled and walked over hugging you. "Your staying for Christmas too?" He asked and you nodded. Malfoy turned to you. "What are you doing here?" He spat bitterly. You sighed. "Turn down your music you prat, your not the only four saying for Christmas you know."

You slay walking back to your room and climbing in bed and tried to sleep. You woke up the next morning and slid on your pajama shorts with your hoodie and running down the steps. The four boys were by a tree opening tons of gifts as you ran toward the door. Malfoy wolf whistled at you and you turned with a cold expression.

"Nice shorts Potter." He spat and the boys turned and also stared. "Piss off you perverts." You turned and walked out he door quickly then ran up the stairs to the Gryffindor common room. You got to the portrait of the fat lady. "Password?" You looked at her blankly. "Blimey Ron." Yo huffed quietly. "I'm meeting my brother for Christmas ma'm"

"Password?" She asked again and you sighed. Then the door swung open to reveal Ron. "Come on now we haven't got all day." He joked and you walked in and hugged him. "Is Harry not up yet?" You asked. "No. Harry wake up! Come on Harry get up get up!" Ron yellled up the stairs. "Wake up Harry its Christmas!" You yelled.

Harry came out of the door and stood looking down at the two of you. "Happy Christmas Harry." Ron smiled. "Happy Christmas Ron." You ran up the stairs and hugged him. "Happy Christmas Harry." "Happy Christmas (Y/N), Ron, what are you wearing?"

He had on a knitted sweater with and R on it. "Mom sent it. Looks like you two got one too." He beamed. "We have presents?" You both asked in an excited surprised voice. "Yeah." Ron giggled and you two rushed downstairs.

You opened a present that was a sweater from Mrs. Weasley, with it came a letter addressed to the potters so Harry read I out loud.

"Dear Harry and (Y/N),
Ron has told us all about you two in his letters, hen of corse we already knew your name. I'm very happy you two have gotten close since he sat at the platform, Merry Christmas to the both of you. With lots of love, The Weasley family."

Harry finished and you smiled with him. Yo put on your sweater then opened a box from Hermione. It had a Christmas card and a box of chocolate frogs and a few other candies. Then Harry found a gift in the back that was also addressed to the potters.

'This belonged to your father, I think it's time I turned it over to you. Use it well.' You read the note in it in your head with Harry before helping him rip it open and pulling out a cloak. "What is it?" Ron asked. "Some kind of cloak." Harry added. "Well go on then, put it on." He beamed.

Harry put it on and you and Ron gasped shocked. "Woah." You both said and Harry looked down. "My bodies gone!" He beamed. "I know what that is! That's an invisibility cloak! Extremely rare!" Ron beamed.

"Blimey, this is gonna be quite fun." You giggled.