Scared

Warning: Smut

You walked with Draco hand in hand to the gate. Professor flitwick stood by the gate with a scroll.

"Ah, Mr. Malfoy, Miss Potter." He said before gesturing his hand for you two to go on. You walked over to Filch when he stood checking baggage. "And what use for this cane have you?" He asked taking the walking stick from Draco's father.

"It's not a cane you squib its walking stick." Draco hissed. "I can vouch for Mr. Malfoy." Snape said. Draco snatched the walking stick from Filch. You both looked to the aye seeing Harry with a bloody face. "Nice face Potter!" Draco hissed slyly before leading you into the great hall.

You sat down at the Slytherin table watching the first years get sorted. Your head in your hand as was Draco's staring empty into nothing. Dumbledore stood and began his speech.

"Welcome! I'm sure you are all wondering about the search upon your arrival tonight, Auras are here to assure your safety, do to the recent activities of dark wizards, and as I gaze among you, I am reminded of a sobering fact." He said.

His gaze seemed to flicked towards Draco and you reached over taking his hand in yours."Dark forced attempt to penetrate these walls, and at the end of the day their best bet is you." He said.

Everyone's seemed to stay silent. "Now off to bed pip pip." He said and everyone stood. You walking with Draco to the common room then in to his new dorm room.

Blaise and the others weren't there yet. "Draco what happened to you?" You questioned as he shut the door. "Nothing." He said taking off his robe. "I know something's wrong." You said. He stood silently by his dresser.

"You know I'd do anything to keep you safe, and to keep my love for you hidden from my family, even if it meant doing something, terrible, to prove it." He said and you heard him sniff.

"Whatever they did to you at Borgin and Burks, or whatever they made you do doesn't change my love for you Draco." You said quietly walking over to him. "You will always be my first and my last love." You said hugging him from behind.

"And you mine." He said to you. "I missed you so much." You said into his shoulder. He turned to you, "I missed you too." He said before connecting your lips to his. The kiss soon became heated and he picked you wrapping your legs around his waist taking you over to his bed laying you down not breaking the kiss.

You tugged at his tie sliding it off his head as he did yours before you unbuttoned his shirt exposing his tone chest but he stopped, and wouldn't slide it off. "Draco," you said as his head dropped. "I don't want you to be scared of me." He sighed. You sat up putting your lips by his ear.

"I would never be scared of you Draco." You said before ripped his shirt off seeing the dark make on his arm. "No!" He said before realizing what you had done. Your eyes connected to the mark seeming to not be able to break away from it. His eyes closed shut, you reached forward taking his arm in your hand, planting a kiss on the mark.

His eyes shot open shocked as you smiled up at him with love and worry for him. "Arent you scared of me?" He asked with a husky voice with wide eyes.

"No." You said shaking your head. "Do you still love me?" He asked with worried eyes. You smiled. "Yes Draco, I will always love you." You smiled caressing his head in your hands. "I love you too." He smiled before your lips reconnected with a even more fiery passion.

He unbuttoned your shirt leaving a trail of kisses down your stomach and you unzipped his pants pulling them over his boxers.

He slid of your socks and shoes followed by his own before reattaching his lips to yours crawling onto the bed between your legs pulling down your skirt. He reached around you back unclipping your bra tossing it as it landed somewhere with your other clothes.

You tugged at his boxers before pulling them down as he took off your panties tossing them aside. He entered you slowly letting you adjust seeing you hadn't done this before. You clawed his back. He slowly started to rock his hips as the pain turned to pleasure.

Draco made love to you with ever ounce of love for you he had in you. You kissed as he began going faster holding your waist in place.

You moaned each others name and you wrapped your arms around his shoulders. Draco began rubbing your circles on your clit. He never finished before you. "I'm gonna cum." You moaned scratching his back. "Me too." He moaned as you both released on eachother and rode out your climaxes followed by a stream of grunts and moans.

He pulled out of you going down and licking your soaking core. Then you sat up taking him in your mouth sucking the rest of his juices. You crawled under the covers as Draco gathered al your clothes sliding them under his bed before closing the curtains around the bed posts crawling in with you.

You curled up in his arms hearing his heart beat. He kissed your head pulling you closer. "I love you (Y/N)." He said in your hair. "I love you too Draco." You said resting against his chest. "Goodnight my love." He said as you began to doze off. "Goodnight." You replied with a smile.