Christmas Party

You and Draco had been invited to Slughorn Christmas party. You went waiting for Draco as he worked on the vanishing cabinet some before joining you.

You had just taken a picture with Slughorn when you saw hermione hide behind a curtain. You quickly went over  standing with her. "What's are you doing?" You asked.

"I just escaped. I asked McClagen to be my date." "McClagen, that's who you invited?" You laughed. "Thought he'd any Ron the most." She admitted.

"Draco tar tar?" A waiter asked. "No thank you." You and Hermione said. "Bright choice, they give one awfully bad breath." "On second thought." Hermione said taking the tray stuffing one in her face.

"I'll have him at bay." She said. "Oh god here he comes." She said handing you the tray sloping out as he came behind the curtain. "I think she just went to powder her nose." You said.

"Sly little minx your friend." He smirked. "But I don't mind this change in scenery." He smirked walking towards you. You quickly pushed the tray at him. "No thank you." You said quickly.

"What is this I'm eating anyway?" He asked stuffing his face. "Dragon Balls." You said slyly. He bent over throwing them up quickly and you ran from the curtain.

You were chatting with Hermione seeing as McClagen had gone to the hospital wing when suddenly Filch came in holding Draco by the arm. "Get your hands off of me you filthy squib!" He hissed.

"Professor, I just found this boy lurking in an upstairs corridor, he claims to have been invited to your party." "Actually Mr. Filch he was." You snapped walking over as Draco's eyes turned to widening with a smirk.

You took Draco's arm pulling him from Filch. He glared at you. "Run along now." You hissed at him turning walking with Draco to your friends as he put an arm around you.

"Well don't you look lovely." He smiled down at you. "And thanks for that by the way." He said nodding towards where Filch was. "Well what was I suppose to do stand her quietly?" You laughed.

"And thank you." You smiled. "You look quite nice yourself." You said straightening his tie. "A bit tired." He admitted. "You need a pick me up." You smiled walking over to a waitress grabbing two glasses of champaign.

"Here you are darling." You smiled handing him the glass. "God your so beautiful." He smiled taking the glass. You looked at him taking a sip then Snape walked over to you.

"Miss Potter I convey a message." He said quickly. "Message?" You questioned. "From Professor Dumbledore he wishes you the best and hopes you enjoy your holiday you see, he's traveling. And won't be back till term resume." He said.

"Traveling where?" You questioned. He just stared at you before walking off. "Alright then." You laughed with Draco. "Are out going home for Holiday?" Draco asked you. "I'm not sure." You said taking a drink.

"I assume you aren't." You said sadly. "No. I need to stay here and finish the-" he looked around to make sure no one heard him. "You know, I just have to stay." He said taking another drink.

"Would you like me to stay with you?" You asked. "I would but you don't need to, go home with Potter and enjoy your holiday okay love?" He asked.

"Of enjoy it just as much here with you though." You said. "Hey," he said putting a finger under your chin lifting your head to him. "I'm going to be fine. Go home, have a good holiday, but stay out of trouble." He smiled. "No promises." You smirked taking another sip.

You walked back to the common room with him. "Stay with me." He said reaching a hand to you as you began to walk to your room. "Okay." You smiled taking his hand walking to his room.

"I'll have to get up early to pack." You said. "I'll wake you up." He said as you entered his room. The fellas were out running around somewhere.

"Good, they're gone." He smiled closing he door and locking it. "Last night with you for a while, I want to make the most of it." He said pulling you closer.