Age Line

You sat with Draco and the others In the hall around the goblet of fire as sixth and seventh years put their names in. Everyone clapped and cheered as Cedric put his name in.

"Eternal glory, be brilliant wouldn't it? Three years from now one of us could be chosen!" Goyle beamed. You laid outstretched on the bench with your head in Draco's lap looking at the ceiling glow from the blue fire . "Rather you than me." You joked. "And why so?" Draco asked. "I've had enough excitement for now."

Everyone laughed with you. Everyone cheered as Fred and George ran in holding aging potions. "Whoa!" You cheered with everyone. "It's not going to work." Hermione chanted as the twins gathered around her by your feet. "And whys that granger?" "Um, because, you see this, that's an age line."

"And?" "And someone like Dumbledore couldn't possibly have over looked something so dim witted." "That's why it's so brilliant," "because he's so pathetically dim witted." "But-" Hermione started. "Oh relax 'Mione if the boys wanna get screw around with Dumbledores magic let them screw around with it." You said slyly.

"I'm sure it'll be very entertaining either way." Draco added as you all laughed, even Hermione couldn't help giggle. "Ready Fred?" "Ready George." "Bottoms up." The drank the potion and jumped into the circle, nothing happened. "Yeah!" Everyone cheered. They put their names in and everyone was screaming and whistling.

Then suddenly the flame turned red bursting the twins from the circle and giving them grey hair and beards. Everyone laughed gathering around watching the twins wrestle as they argued. "Fight fight fight fight!" Everyone chanted.

"Bloody morons." You giggled with everyone. You and the others began leaving and as you left the doors turning, Victor Krum bumped shoulders with you. "Oh I'm so sorry." He said turning to you. "You're fine-" you started but were cut off by Draco trading spots with you positioning himself between you and Krum, his hand on your lower back guiding you on.

"What was that?" You giggled putting an arm around his waist like his was yours. "What? It was nothing let it go." He said defensively. "Malfoy getting protected over (Y/N) I dare say!" Crabbe exclaimed. "Shut up." Draco spat but blushed with a smirk. "Oooooo!" Your friends chanted and you laughed with them. "You're cute when you're protective." You said looking up at him.

He looked down at you and smiled kissing your forehead. "Get a room." Goyle joked. "Shut up!" You and Draco said in unison laughing.