Chapter 18- Will you be mine? (Miguel)

Eron lead up the the driveway which was adored with large maple trees . In the driveway was three cars. Beyond the cars were large metal gates, with a deeper walkway, before the house. The house had large doors, with several windows per floor, implying many rooms. There were two large gardens on either side of the house.

"The black Masarati is mine. When you agree to being my boyfriend, I'll take you for a ride in it," Eron said as we walked past his very sleek sporty car.

I blushed. His boyfriend?....

"Who says I want to be your boyfriend?" I asked.

Eron lifted an eyebrow. "Your body does?..."

I blushed and quickly changed the topic.

"I didn't expect you were this well off..." I gawked.

 "Yeah, well, I thought you might have guessed from being at our private school. You must have been quite smart to have gotten on your own," Eron mentioned.

I followed him silently up the drive way.

"Was it that obvious I didn't have money?" I asked, my tone a bit harsh and annoyed.  

 Eron stopped walking and turned to face me.

"I didn't mean it like that. I meant it as a compliment. You're really smart! My family's wealth isn't from my doing. It was all daddy and mommy's money," he said.

I nodded my head. I suppose, more money never hurt though.

"Come on, I want you to meet my mom," Eron said. I felt alarmed.

"Your mom? I'm not ready," I gasped.

Eron rolled his eyes. "Please....I just want her to meet the person that made me drop out of school. Come on,"

I froze in my place. "You drop out of school? What do you mean, because of me?..."

"Yeah. I dropped out when you left," Eron said, as if this was old news, obvious news.

 "Well, then I sure as well don't want her to meet me now! What is she going to think of me, if you already told her you dropped out because of me! That isn't even fair! I left because of you!" I said, my voice starting to raise.

 Eron opened his mouth to speak, when the front doors opened.

"Eron, who is that with you?" asked a young looking lady with long flowing wavy black hair. It was obvious she was Eron's mother, she looked just like him if he was a girl.

Eron suddenly looked more serious. 

"Mom, I want you to meet someone," Eron said.

I walked stifly up to the front door and offered my hand to the Eron's mother. 

"Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Williams," I said, with as much friendiness as I could muster. I wanted her to like me, despite what Eron just said.

Mrs. Williams smiled warmly, her eyes wrinkled around the eyes. 

"It's Mrs. Tsu now," she said.

I blinked. Did that mean she was divorced? "Oh, well, Mrs. Tsu. My name is Miguel, I'm Eron's classmate," I said.

I didn't want to mention I used to be his former classmate as well.

"I know, I know you are," Mrs. Tsu. "Come in, don't be shy," she smiled again.

I hesistated and looked at Eron, he looked more relaxed than before. I entered the house behind Eron.

The house was lovely. Large white walls with beautiful paintings. Vases and flowers everything. His mother had great taste.