Chapter 18: The Chase

Start from the beginning

                                     "C-come on lets go!" Alphys shouted. She, Hammond, Undyne, and Gennaro started to run up the steps. Gennaro opened the door and dashed forward, ignoring the cage. They were making their selves closer to the Command Center, about one mile away, when. Boom, Boom.

                                     "Huh?" Gennaro muttered. He started getting flash backs  to the car, the car where he was attacked by the rex.

                                    "STOP!" Gennaro shouted again. Boom, boom, boom, boom.

                                    "What is it?" Hammond shouted back.

                                    "We're loosing daylight!" Undyne shouetd as well. Boom Boom Boom, it started to slow down, as a low growl could be heard.

                                    "W-what was that?" Alphys stuttterd.

                                    "Don't move!" Gennaro ordered. The growling grew louder until finally, something appeared from the trees ahead of them, the rex.

                                    "ROOOOOOOOOOAR" The rex shouted. It growled lowly again, as it stared at them, they were frozen still.

                                   "Don't move," Hammond muttered. The rex got closer, its mouth inches from Hammonds face, Undyne was quivering, getting flashbacks to. It lowly growled again, as it moved away from their faces, it went to Gennaro, it pushed it's eye to his face. Gennaro could see the black pupil staring at him, he was sweating bullets.

                                  "ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!" The rex shouted again. It had been alerted of something, Gennaro first thought it was them, but it was something behind them.

                                  "Caw caw CAAAAAAW!" The thing shouted. A dilo, standing behind them, it was looking up at the rex. As the rex rushed forward, and grabbed the dilo, swinging it like a rag doll.

                                   "COME ON, GO GO GO!" Undyne shouted. They dashed forward, taking advantage, but something happened. The rex turned around to see the others, its pupil grew small, as it rushed forward to attack them.

                                  "F-FUDGE!" Alphys screamed. The rex went to the middle, seperating Gennaro from the others, but it was singling out the others, not him. Gennaro looked forward, then looked at them, should he save them? Or should he run away as fast as he could. Gennaro stared at them, the rex was opening its mouth, as it went to bite them when.

                                 "AHHHHHHH!" Gennaro screamed. He threw a stick to it, then threw another, the rex turned aorund and roared at Gennaro.

                                 "COME ON! COME ON!" Gennaro shouted, getting its attention. He was waving his arms, and then ran for the tree, while climbing it, the rex tried grabbing him. It had only snagged a twig, as Gennaro stood above the trees branch, waving his arms still.

                                 "GENNARO NO!" Hammond shouted. But Alphys had grabbed him, and dragged him away. The rex charged and swiped its mouth at him, and it got him. It had him in his mouth, as she ragg dolled him like the dilo. It threw him back at the trees, and then grabbed him again. She threw him down, and as Gennaro was crawling away.

                                 "AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Gennaro screamed. The rex was standing on his back, as she crushed it, when he started gagging, the rex grabbed his head and pulled it out. Blood splattered all around, even some of it landed on Hammond.