But this is not the end!

True, it is the end of this book, but it's definitely not the end of the series! We might see Ethan and Anthony again in some oneshots or in the other books, even if they are going to be secondary characters in those. As of now, the Blue Phoenix series include five books in my mind. You just finished the first one.

Book 2: The Birth of the Blue Phoenix

This is the story of Aiden and Zach, he first draft is now finished and updates come two or three times a week.

Book 3: The Song of the Black Phoenix

This is the story of Tanner and his Sub Gabriel. I'm writing its first draft at the same time I'm editing and updating book 2. This story is going to be a bit darker and more intense (as you could imagine from the peek you had in Tanner's head).

Book 4: Title TBD

This will be the story of William and his Sub Henry, a married man with two kids.

Book 5: Title TBD

This will be the story of Keith and his Dominant. This one is going to be the reverse of traditional BDSM novels, with the Sub dragging his Dom into the lifestyle (and we will see a whole Dom training).

Special thanks

Like I said at the end of chapter 59, thank you so much to all of you who read this book up until the end, especially if you voted and/or left comments but I wanted to give a special thank you to a few persons.

Dragon, Sam and Biebs, for your crazy rants :D

Kay for all your nice summaries and your kind messages.

Johena_Lana for all your hilarious comments (and Elsie, you need a new phone!!!)

Patrick for all the yumminess of your models.

Coralie56, JaneyJordan and Yuuka because your comments were so helpful to refine the story or the characters in my head (if I ever decide to edit it).

And of course Nath, because I will never thank you enough for all you did.