Chapter 39: An unexpected visitor

Anthony, Thu May 28th 2015

Number of Ethan - 6:27pm "I won't be home for dinner, Pet, so eat when you want. I will be back at 9pm and expect to find you prepped, naked, kneeling in the living room, with the contents of the box I put on your desk this morning in your cute little ass."

I was working on my proof when I received this text; needless to say focusing on any kind of math suddenly became very difficult! I guess that's the end of today's work... Since I discovered the general plan of this demonstration three weeks ago, I have worked on every detail of every step, and I am more than confident that it is correct. Lately, I've just begun the final step of writing it, to be able to send it as an article to specialized journals.

I only told Paul and Jonathan what I had found - on top of my Master, of course. They are the only ones really capable of understanding what it is about, and I know they will hold their tongue, or not make fun of me if it ends up being incorrect. They were both thrilled for me and we celebrated with drinks a week ago. Paul was a pain in the neck and kept giving me the death stare every time I ordered a refill, even if I showed him the text from my Master granting me permission to drink as much as I wanted that night.

To say they don't get along is an understatement. They are always civil around each other, but I am under the impression that it is more for my sake than anything else. At least Jonathan and my Master are on friendly terms, even if they don't see much of each other. But again, I never found someone capable of resisting Jon's joyful mood and pervy jokes. I sometimes wonder if he would make a good Dominant, but I'm not sure he would be serious enough.

I think he is starting to suspect a bit about the non-traditional aspect of my relationship with my husband and Master, since he is making a lot of lewd and kinky comments. I wouldn't mind telling him, I'm sure he would only react by roaring with laughter, and I even managed to get my Master's approval - a few blowjobs always work wonders - but Paul opposed. It would require me to tell our common friend about his own relationship with Kyle, and for some reason he was adamant about keeping it a secret.

Anyway, the text leaves me incapable of concentrating on anything but my straining erection, so I quickly fix myself some dinner and eat it, before going under the shower to prep. When I am done with shaving and my enema, I raise the temperature of the water and try to relax. However, my thoughts drift to the events that happened on my birthday, which does nothing to calm my raging hard-on, and I'm almost tempted to touch myself. Of course I know better, and will wait for my Master to take care of it.

What a weekend it was! I still don't know how I managed to ask to top Zach and double-penetrate him over lunch on Saturday. I guess the prospect of actually doing it was a proper motivation... Then the afternoon was... wow! There is no word to describe it! As much as I enjoy every time we have sex with my Master, having my mouth and ass used and abused in the same scene I was finally able to top someone again - it hadn't happened in the last five years! - was just memorable.

First there was Zach deep-throating me. He was a bit hesitant and shy about it at the beginning, but he eventually properly took control of my mouth and I loved every second of it. I deeply enjoyed topping him in the swing afterward; God had I missed the tightness of an asshole! Then my Master joined the fun and it just felt wonderful! I had never been sandwiched like this but boy was it  exhilarating ! Thankfully he had put a cock ring on me, otherwise I would have come right away and wouldn't have time to properly take pleasure from it.

After that sene, the double penetration was one of the hottest things I ever saw. Preparing my friend for it was a bit weird, but I had already helped him with large plugs in the shower stalls of the Subs' room. I will forever remember the look of pure bliss on his face when he was sitting on me, my Master sliding in and out of his ass, rubbing against my member. Even if my cock wasn't properly stroked, I had a hard time restraining my orgasm until my Master granted me permission to.