Foreword

This is a gay romance story! You may have noticed the little MxM in the title. Well that's short for ManxMan (as I'm sure you know) but just in case! This means this is a story about two men getting in love so if this bothers you in any way, well... delete this story from your library and just stop reading!

This story contains graphic content! You also may have noticed the mature tag or the little 18+ in the title. This means that whenever our two (or more) main characters have rabbit sex in the master bedroom (or elsewhere), there will be descriptions of it. So if you are not 18 or could be shocked by sex scenes or strong language, just stop reading! I won't put warnings each time it occurs since it will happen a lot.

This story contains BDSM! I am not into the BDSM lifestyle, so for this part, I based my story on what I read on blogs or in other stories. You may find that my view is probably overly romanticized, in which case I should point you toward the next paragraph.

This is a fiction! To be very conventional I should say "Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental." I strived to write something realistic and logical, but ultimately, this is just a story!

This story has content that might be triggering. One of the characters experienced some not so nice things and his thoughts are sometimes dark or self-loathing.

No plagiarism intended! My favorite author on Wattpad has obviously had a strong influence on me (she's named later don't be too impatient!). In consequence, there are a lot of similarities between this book and hers. This isn't just because I am lazy, but because our stories are set in the same world. Everything I publish is written under her control and who knows, there might be some surprises!

This is a loooooong story. The Word file is 437 pages long, with 59 chapters plus an epilogue, approximately 250K words. The story has been fully written and published now.

One of the characters is a math teacher and there are math formula on the cover, but one, this is not a teacher/student story, two I swear I won't bore you to death with that subject.

English is not my first language, but I have been reading or watching TV shows and movies in English only for the last ten years, plus I have been living in the US for the last two years, so I hope I have caught on it by now!

Of course votes and comments are more than welcome, as long as they are respectful (the comments, not the votes!).

Lastly, the whole book is basically dedicated to Snape75 (I would dedicate all chapters to her if I could, but I'm not sure Wattpad would let me). She is a wonderful author (if you haven't read her stories, stop right there and go read all her published works) and she is the one who encouraged me to write, then supported me during the whole process of finishing this book.