Chapter 21: Panic attack

Ethan, Thu Jan 28th 2015

"Master Aiden, Master Ethan, Zach needs your help at the bar!" the little Sub says, panting.

I stand up and run there as fast as I can, not bothering to check if Aiden is following me. Fuck! My boy is on the floor, shaking as if he was having an epileptic fit, his eyes filled with tears while Zach is trying to contain a very angry Trent.

The evening had perfectly begun though.

* * *

My boy was amazing during his test. If he was still a bit sore from our intense sex the night before, it didn't show. I mouthed him silently I was proud of him before Aiden congratulated him and explained to him the rules of the club. Then Zach joined us and we shared dinner, after which the crazy boy pulled my cute angel to the Subs' room while I went to change in my playroom before coming back in Aiden's office.

"Have you signed a contract yet?" Tanner asks me at some point while we wait for the two Subs to return.

"Not yet. I hope to discuss it with him tomorrow or on Saturday. We have agreed to a one-week trial for now," I reply.

"He is definitely cute, and you won't have to teach respect to this one!" Aiden adds. It's true Keith was a bit of a brat at the beginning. It took him the better of our first six-month contract to learn to address me - or any other Dom for that matter - properly.

"Like I said earlier, it comes naturally to him," I comment.

"I'm sure you love it. Though I still don't understand why... it's more fun when they can be a bit relaxed and chirpy around you during the day!" Aiden answers.

"Just because you can't control your crazy Sub doesn't mean everyone should do the same!" Tanner intervenes. He is also quite strict with his Subs, even if he only does one-night stands. His punishments are much more painful than mine however.

"You know nobody can really control Zach," he replies. "And I wouldn't have it any other way. It's more interesting like this! Unlike you two, I don't have to use my dominance to make up for a small dick complex!" He says the end with a self-satisfied smirk.

While I content myself with just rolling my eyes, Tanner feels his masculinity has been attacked and he begins to argue with Aiden. From the way they squabble, they don't look like they have actually seen each other's members quite a few times. Be it during scenes they performed or in threesomes - Zach being addicted to those. They finally shut up when we hear a knock at the door. I guess the boys are back! I hope that Anthony was okay, and that nothing triggered his bad memories or his self-loath. The Subs that prepare in the room are usually quite nice and easy-going, but you never know.

My thoughts are suddenly interrupted when I lose the ability to do anything but stare at my stunning boy. Clearly Zach managed to ease his modesty because Anthony is wearing the same tiny shorts as him, exposing his magnificent body. I think I'm drooling while my eyes devour his gorgeous features, my cock hardening in my tight pants. He walks towards me with his eyes lowered, briefly peeking at me at some point. When he kneels at my side, I see his lips form a self-satisfied smile. It seems he is enjoying the reaction he got from me.

"Are you sure about this, Pet?" I ask him in a whisper, while I pull him on my lap and make him look at me.

"Yes Master," he replies. "I'm sorry, I left the clothes you chose in Zach's locker." As if I would complain about that!

"Don't be sorry for this, Pet," I chuckle. "You are so beautiful I'm at a loss for better words."

Then it's time to go the club. I lead the way, my boy following in my heels. Once we are settled in our usual area, which is the spot Aiden reserves for himself and his friends, I try to calm the tensed boy in my lap. I explain to him where the show will take place, slowly rubbing his arms and he soon relaxes in my embrace. He is doing so well! That's why when Zach asks him if he can show him around and he agrees, I have no problem with letting him go, with just a gentle reminder about the no-alcohol rule.