Chapter 7: First date

Anthony, Sat Jan 17th 2015

I'm still struggling to escape when the door of the restrooms opens to let in my dancing companion of the night.

"What's going on here?" my knight in shining armor asks.

Thank God I'm saved!

"Someone is putting too much fight when he should just obey, that's what's going on," my captor replies.

"You should do as we say little guy," my supposed savior smirks. "You wouldn't want to get hurt tonight!" He is marching towards me, pulling out a knife from his jacket. I begin to cry, terrified, the gag in my mouth muffling the sounds of my sobs. This is not what was supposed to happen!

"You will follow us without causing a scene, or that knife will end up in your back. Nod if you understand!" he whispers to me.

I give a quick jerk of the head. My hands are shaking. I don't want to die! They drag me out of the restrooms, and I do my best to keep my legs working. They use a door that's just outside and we go down a flight of stairs. It seems we are in a room under the club. Someone is waiting for us there.

"Oh you got a cute one tonight!" he says when he sees us. Tonight? Does that mean they do this regularly?

When we arrive near him, multiple hands begin to attack me. My shoes, socks, trousers and boxer briefs are yanked away while my shirt is torn apart. Then, they bind my hands behind my back with cable ties and throw me on some wooden table, my butt exposed. I'm still sobbing, shaking, cold and so terrified!

The one I was dancing with earlier approaches from my head, while another one keeps me pinned on the table. "I am going to remove the gag in your mouth and replace it with my dick," he tells me with a threatening voice. "If I feel your teeth even just scratching it, I will use this knife to cut your balls and feed them to you. Is that clear?"

I have no choice but to nod. Oh God! Someone! Please do something!

He fumbles with his belt and opens his zipper, pulls out his hard member. He removes the cloth gag from my mouth and shoves his shaft down my throat. I am terrified by what he said, so I keep my jaw wide open. I begin to gag after two thrusts and I have to focus on not vomiting. I don't want to know what they would do to me if that happened. This is so horrible!

"That's a good slut!" he says, groaning.

Then I hear another zipper noise behind me. I feel something poke at my asshole that suddenly slams into me. A horrible pain explodes in my back, like I have just been sliced into two, and hell truly begins.

I wake up violently, panting, shaking, terrified. I lay down and cry, curled up under the comforter. I don't know what's going on. I have had this nightmare three times in the last four nights, I thought I was doing better.

Yet, last night was alright. I had come home exhausted from the aikido training, but in a good way. I cooked a nice dinner, ate in front of the TV with a few glasses of some nice wine. I didn't even drink too much! I had trouble falling asleep, as always when I'm not completely drunk, but the thoughts of the beautiful Mr. Wells, and the help of my right hand, finally relaxed me enough to doze off.

It takes me a very long time to calm down. By then it's only 7am. Great, I must have slept three or four hours max and I am going to be exhausted for my date tonight. Anyway, I won't stay all day in bed, let's at least try to do something useful! I take a long shower, unsuccessfully trying not to think too much about the gorgeous green-eyed man that I will see this evening. My little soldier enjoys those thoughts a lot, and I eventually decide to give in to the fantasy. As my right hand begins to stroke my hard shaft, I try to imagine how big his cock is, how it would be to pleasure him on my knees, how it would feel to be filled with him, how he would erase the painful memories from my mind to replace them with pleasant ones.