at last the first day of prank week!!

Oh yeah it’s time for prank week! It’s time to get our prank on! Oh yeah let’s see who’s lost their degree in pranking! Ok enough with the pranking jokes and what not. I leapt up out of bed a bounce in my step and twirled into my living room to restock my utility belt as during my hiding I had to use it quite a lot. I was humming along to Stacy’s Mom on the radio when I heard someone come in I turned round to see who it was, ahh I thought my first victim is my good old friend Scarlet I pulled out a can of silly string aimed and fired she got covered in the stuff “fail whale!” I sing songed while skipping (yes skipping) into my bedroom to get dressed for the day I had a lovely event free shower and changed into purple skinny jeans, Morecambe and Wise red nose day t shirt, hoodie, battered converse and utility belt and went to the canteen to munch on some proper food!

I was sat down munching on a slice of pizza (I know what an epic breakfast!) when a big shadow loomed over me I looked up to see who was blocking my light to find Jamie “hey want to form an alliance?” he asked as I edged to my slingshot I grinned “sure as long as we’re not renacting last year” I replied to his question he shook his head and chuckled  “god no” I breathed a sigh of relief and stuck up my hand “hi partner” he laughed at me and shook my hand “right back at ya” we both started laughing at ourselves. We then went back to my old top secret prank hideout and started creating some blueprints and talking about who we have pranked so far turns out he’s pranked no one and I’ve pranked someone woo! Go me!

We were in position hiding behind some huge potted plants pie in hand awaiting our victim when I saw Elizabeth Hazelnut walk through the lobby doors we turned to each other I mouthed 3…2…1 we then sprang up and threw our pies at the unsuspecting Elizabeth “you just pied!” I shouted out and hi fived Jamie. We then ran off laughing like crazy man was that fun! “What comes out of your mouth is comedy gold Em, comedy gold” he laughed “why thank you!” I bowed to him and acted like the immature 16 year old I am. We then after Jamie was finally able to control his laughter started working on more amazing blueprints that was even better than the double pie splat that we just pulled off. We were in a heated discussion about our next prank “switching someone’s shampoo with yellow temporary hair dye?” I suggested “that could work or we mess with the shower system making slime spurt out!” I gasped and clapped my hands in excitement “oh my god yeah! We could get out so many people by doing that!” I exclaimed excitedly “so it’s settled we’re doing slimey shower prank. But on what day?” he asked “errm, err, errm” came out of my mouth as I tried to think of when we should pull off this prank “got it! How about tomorrow?” I exclaimed happily, he nodded his head in agreement.

Well since the prank was going on tomorrow morning we waited up till what 11.30? So not exactly midnight as by this time everyone was in bed besides us. We sneaked down to the water room armed with green powder and goo like substance I opened up the lid of the water storage container and Jamie poured everything in I then proceeded to pick up long wooden stick and mix everything together to form a very gooey and smelly green mixture. Happy showering!

Hi fiving at our creation we then crawled off our separate ways. I made it to my apartment full of I sat curled up on the sofa with Maryland cookie and Ben and Jerry’s ice cream watching Harry Potter after Harry Potter quoting bits of the movie. Eventually half way through Order Of The Phoenix I fell asleep missing Fred and George’s brilliant fireworks display they put on for Umbridge who reminded me a lot of Petunia huh they could be twins separated at birth with the personalities they have.

A/N whoop whoop! at last i can write about what this story is all about pranking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yeah!! as you can see im excited about coming up with the pranks but then again who wouldnt be?! ok so im thinking of leaving this authors note right now and try to sound like im not high all the time as i read my authors notes last night and man are they weird!! so yeah going to leave on a normalish note bye!!