another day and i think i pranked! whoops!

I woke up in an amazing mood. I skipped over to my wardrobe and threw on a pair of grey skinny jeans, a white top with a yellow smiley face, yellow suspenders, hoodie, battered converse and my utility belt. I walked out of my apartment and went searching for food.

I was munching on a granola bar when I got 4 big burly security guards coming up to me “requested by Petunia you must leave this residence now” one of the scary dudes said “hang on what?!” I asked nearly choking on my granola bar “you must leave” he repeated “errm why? It’s not like I’ve been doing anything bad” the big oaf just shrugged his shoulders while they tried to pick me up err no I’m not leaving without a fight I slid through the gaps between their legs and started running away the big security guards right behind me I grabbed some marbles and chucked them behind me CRASH! THUD! Two security guards fell over I did a sharp left and came face to face with a dead end the two remaining guards closing in on me. I panicked and yelled out luckily my fellow prankers heard and came to my rescue they got a bucket of green sludge and poured it over the security guards temporarily blinding them. While they were blundering around like idiots I slipped between their legs again and headed for the vent system.

Now on the run I went to my apartment and filled a messenger bag with clothing, pranking supplies and food and water. I headed back into the vent system and went in search of a hideout.  I had been crawling around for hours when I bumped into Carter and Scarlet who both had messenger bags and looks of panic on their faces “Petunia?” I asked they both nodded “how did she find out we silly stringed her” I asked curious as to what makes us suspicious it then came to me “uh oh I forgot we’re the only girls without alibis as to where we were when we got our pranking stuff back” they looked at me confused “there was a girlie movie night in Jessica’s apartment that all the girls were at apart from us!” their eyes widened in realisation “this is not good! Emily what do we do?” Scarlet asked me clearly panicking “Carter do you know where we hid from the outies last year” I asked going into business mood “yep follow me” we followed her and found the room we stayed in it looked exactly the same like we never left, there were multi coloured blankets littering the floor, the battery powered lanterns were on the overturned crates we used as tables and the food cooler still had the food in it, now that was going to taste nasty after a year. We jumped out of the vent and into the room we now called home…….again. I joked about “hey Carter at least you’re not in your pyjamas again” I looked at her grey skinny jeans, white tank top, my MCR hoodie and black doc martens “still want my hoodie back though” she blushed embarrassed at the comment “alright back to business we need more food, I brought some” I pulled out my messenger bag and showed them “I brought some too!” Scarlet showed us hers “I brought water and a walkie talkie, Jamie the other one” Carter said “well done Carter, now let’s try and communicate with Jamie” I patted Carter on the back she smiled and blushed. I turned the walkie talkie on “yo Mister Cuddles, pranker emergency” I said into the walkie talkie “gathered that Captain Cookie. What happened to you three” he asked “it involved Petunia, silly string and big giant security guards” the only response was “oh. What do you want me to do about it?” we all groaned at his stupidity “oh just hand me over Super Bat” (that’s Josh’s nickname) “yellow its Super Bat here what can I do for you today? Rescue you from a burning building or perhaps save the world?” we all laughed at his greeting “hey it’s Captain Cookie. Do you remember the room we hid in last year from the outies?” we all crossed our fingers hoping he’d say yes “yeah why” he asked confusion obvious in his voice if that even makes any sense “errm well me, Purple Monkey and Chocolate Blood kinda need you to bring us food as we’re on the run from Petunia” he agreed to get us food we all cheered and waited for Josh to arrive.

We were sitting around one of the make shifts tables drawing up plans of the building when Josh arrived “IT’S JOSHY” I had a feeling of déjà vu me and Carter both turned around to greet him “still a fail whale Josh” we both said and laughed as he did that last year he pouted “but I thought my chucky impression had really improved this year” he wiped away fake tears making us laugh even harder Scarlet just sat there confused “oh last year’s prank war disaster you vacant you way late. If that makes any sense at all well meh” I shrugged my shoulders and got back to our plans. Scarlet and Carter just looked at me confused whereas Josh was laughing at me “who’s the fail whale now? Well I’ve got to go you know people to meet places to go there’s no rest for the super” and with that he used his ninja turtle skills and vanished, we all looked around at each other “how does he do that?” Scarlet asked I shrugged my shoulders “beats me.” We all got back to what we were doing after that interesting meeting with Josh.

It was quite late at night when we couldn’t keep our eyes open much longer we all chose a spot to sleep and said very crap good nights as we kept yawning. We still hadn’t figured out how we were going to get out of this mess but for now we all needed our beauty sleep even though there weren’t any guys round to impress.

 A/N its that time again folks yes its another completely random and waste of space authors note!! sooooooooooooo you like??? i know my chapters are mega short but oh well never mind at least im uploading stop being ungrateful!! oh your not being ungrateful?? well im sorry for any upsetness caused by my earlier comment now im just going to leave as this is very awkard after accusing you so yeah queque awesome ridiculas music and spell check and dance out *does funny dance out of room*