it's a beautiful basement I've been stuck in here for a few days

I for once woke up last. Scarlet was making scrambled eggs when I finally awoke from my amazing dream where prank week wasn’t cancelled and we weren’t in hiding. I stretched “save me some eggs I need to go get dressed” I called out Scarlet yelled out “ok but be quick” I walked over to my bag and picked up a pair of bright blue skinny jeans, a white long sleeve top, a black short sleeve t shirt with the words “too awesome to know you” written in white bubble writing, battered converse and utility belt yes folks today I’m not wearing a hoodie or anything like a hoodie, this is a momentous moment someone stick it in the history books! I walked over to my bag dumbed my night stuff in it and walked over to the girls “can it be true Emily Wilcott without a hoodie?” Carter gasped in mock horror “oh yeah baby I’m hoodie free” I smirked picking up my plate of eggs the girls just stared at me not used to seeing me without a jacket of some sort “hay take a picture it’ll last longer” I joked they laughed at what I said “you may look different but your still the same old Emily” Scarlet said.

We joked about my hoodieless outfit (is that even a word well it is now) for like ages when Josh came to give us our daily update “hey Josh” I called out not even turning around from the blueprints I was looking at “how did you know I was here?” he asked in disbelief “I’m the carrot ninja I see all” I replied with trying to sound mystical and all-knowing but epically failing “yet again you’re the fail whale out of the group” he smirked “says the wannabe chucky doll” I retorted with he was stunned into silence not being able to beat my insult “oh yeah who’s the fail whale now!” I called out victorious he shook his head “How about the Petunia update” Scarlet said bringing us back on topic “oh right she’s still blue by the way it’s pretty funny and yeah you guys are totally toast when she finds you as she is blaming everything on you and oh us prankers are still being called hooligans and there are so many pink notices stuck on the board addressed to us its untrue!” he exclaimed the last bit “well 1 thanks we are amazing prankers like that 2 yeah but it’s totally worth it 3 so sorry and 4 yeah totally not cool with the pink!” I ticked them off on my fingers while saying each point.

Even after he did his Petunia update Josh still stuck around for a bit messing around with us and asking us to teach him the love drunk dance which we did. He totally failed at it he looked like such a retard! We all laughed at him while he pouted and sulked like a big baby. We had quite a lot of fun with Josh around “hey Jamie wants to know what’s going on with you guys as do all the prankers seen as I’m the only one in the loop” Josh said after a while, while sipping on his cartoon of juice “tell them to be patient and we’ll talk to them on the day we decide to bring Petunia down!” he nodded his head and left. We stared into space for a while in silence till I had a random idea “sing along!” I called out grabbing my mahogany guitar I pulled the strap over my head and picked up my plectrum Scarlet got her oakish coloured guitar while Carter got a tambourine to do the drum beat. We decided to sing Marry You by Bruno Mars I started us off

It’s a beautiful night

We’re looking for something dumb to do

(yeah you poberly already know how the song goes so I’m not going to tell you all the lyrics as that would just be a complete waste of time) we finished the song and started hooting and clapping at our amazingness “another song or 21 dare?” I asked “21 dare” the girls called out in unison “oh I wanted to play some more but I suppose we can continue this jam session later” I sulked but they did agree to another jam session which made me very happy!

Scarlet had been the unfortunate victim of the number 21 and it was my turn to think of a dare “I dare you to lick Carter’s cheek” they both looked repulsed at the idea, I wagged my finger in their faces “no backsies” I said “that’s a stupid rule” Scarlet complained “you created that rule” her face fell when she realised that she did indeed create that rule hesitantly she licked Carter’s cheek I burst out laughing at their facial expressions. Then after washing in Scarlet’s case her tongue and in Carter’s case her cheek we continued playing 21 dare till we got bored and had another jam out session where we played for some reason Justin Bieber’s Love Me but to be honest I only like R5’s epic rock version of it, seriously their version is soo good I forget it’s not their own song! So I started us off me and Carter sharing the verses while we both did the chorus

My friends say that I’m a fool to think

That you’re the one for me

I guess I’m just a sucker for love

(not saying the whole song as yet again that takes time and effort and you’ve poberly already heard but do YouTube R5’s version thank you- Emily see it’s not an author’s note but a note form me!) So I finished strumming and yet again we whooped at our amazingness and just started messing around on the guitars as we couldn’t think of any more songs to play.

It was getting kind of late so we called it a night and changed into comfy clothes welcoming sleep with open arms. Yet again I dreamt about Ross Lynch because I’m cool like that (as you can see I kinda have the hots for him!)

A/N  a very musical chapter but thats because im in a musical mood and the name of the chapter is in the tune of Marry You yeah so instead of its a beautiful night we re looking for something dumb to do its what i named the chapter! pretty cool well i think so anyway and yay im getting soo many fans at the moment its untrue im sooo grateful thank you and i' see you next time we meet!!!

author with no name out! xxx