last day of our endless battle

I found Toby some pranking clothing (going to quickly tell you what it is because I think it’s a killer outfit-ripped jeans, bright blue t shirt, light blue checkered shirt, denim jacket and biker boots oh and my spare utility belt) I waited round hiding till I saw Toby I grabbed him and gave him his pranking clothes “what’s this for?” he asked looking at the clothing in his hands “revenge on Petunia. Look alive sunshine” I called out running off in a different direction (A/N all you MCR fans out there would get that little snippet) time to get the attention of the security guards Emily style.

I ran down a hallway and stopped when I saw that the hallway next to it was full of security guards I  doubled back and stood in the middle of the entrance “ long time no see, miss me?” I called out grabbing their attentions they soon realised who I was and gave chased but by that time I had sprinted far out of reach. I stopped and waited till they caught up I checked my imaginary watch when I saw them “wow took you 20 minutes to catch up with me, you guys are really unfit” god how I loved taunting them. While taunting them Petunia turned up all dressed in pink looking ready to kill I gulped and looked down at my imaginary watch again “wow look at the time got to dash” I ran off till one of them caught my hood “errm can’t we talk this through please fellas no hard feelings” they clearly weren’t going to let me free “ok than maybe not” I grabbed a can of silly string off my utility belt and sprayed it in the dudes face he dropped me and I dashed passing a few prankers on the way “hi! Petunia’s here” I called out while madly dashing pass them they nodded and got into position.

I finally got to the pool doubled over hands on knees trying to regain breath when Petunia and her group of security guards finally caught up with me. I looked around and saw the prankers hiding in place I quirked my eyebrow at Carter she gave me the thumbs up signalling go time. I stuck a finger out at Petunia “one second” I panted out “why it will only take one second to kick you out why wait?” she impatiently huffed “because you won’t see the grand finale if you don’t” I stood up straight having finally regained my breath smirking at Petunia then all of a sudden pieces of invisible string were being yanked twice and Petunia was being shoved by Toby who during my conversation with her had snuck up behind tripping over the invisible string, I stepped out the way and she landed in the pool with an almighty SPLASH! She resurfaced sputtering with rainbow coloured skin and quotes from her diary stuck all over her skin. What a pretty sight! “What have you done?” she shrieked examining her skin “a prank” I shoved my hands in my pockets and shrugged my shoulders at her “why” she asked “you cancelled prank week and wanted to ban fun. So we used what you hated against you” I casually told her “you little brat!” she screamed “YOU!” she screamed I laughed she couldn’t even insult us “hey bring back prank week and your suffering will end” I shrugged my shoulders and said “NEVER! THIS IS MY BUILDING AND YOU BRATS CAN’T DO ANYTHING EVER AGAIN!” I pretended to look sad I bent down to her level “you asked for it” I turned round and called out “time for some super doper foam” i moved out the way as Alex, Josh and Alan rolled a giant foam machine into the pool area they lifted the nozzle turned it on and Petunia got covered “now how about that prank week?” I asked she nodded spitting out foam we all cheered “prank week starts tomorrow now let’s get some sleep” I then went to the cleaning crew “you might want to clean that up” I indicated the giant mess we created trying to get prank week back.

Happy about prank week we all walked off to our apartments except for me, Carter and Scarlet we had to go to the basement and collect our stuff from down there. We pushed the door open seeing as we no longer needed to crawl round in the vent system anymore we looked around at the place remembering our time spent together in here. I walked over and picked up my guitar “hey guys” I called out they turned round from picking up their messenger bags “one last jam session before we leave this place for good this time?” I asked they agreed we picked up our instruments and started playing. We played until the endless hours in the morning I stopped strumming and looked up “guess this where we part ways” the girls sighed in agreement they then got up and left leaving me lingering packing up my stuff. I know I should be happy now that prank week’s back but I’m going to miss the fun times we had hanging out in this basement “hey Emily” someone called out I looked up it was Scarlet “it was nice hanging around with you” I smiled “same here” she then turned around and walked off. I did the same and went to my apartment ready to prank.

A/N trust realised how crudy this chapter is well never mind youll just have to deal with it and yay prank week is back! i might not write like every single day i dont know havent decided yet but until i do enjoy this smiley face............................ wait hang on he is coming hes just very shy.................................... awwww there he is

=)