prankers assemble

Oh yeah revenge time! Since we were putting the banners up this morning I changed into my alter egos clothing and grabbed an apple ready to destroy Petunia. The rest of the girls were ready we had split the banners evenly between us and were ready to go.

I crawled through the vents towards the pool. I reached my location and climbed out, it was dead-good didn’t want anyone especially Petunia catching me. I looked around and found the perfect spot to put my banner right above the door frame. I then went to the lobby, the outside of the building and put up more of the banners. I stepped back and admired my handiwork. I then crawled back to our hideout where the girls would be. I smiled when I arrived them grinning back now all we had to do was change. We were coming out of hiding today and Petunia can’t stop us.

I got changed in green skinny jeans, black tank top, hoodie, beanie, battered converse and utility belt. I came out from behind of the curtain to find the girls dressed and ready to go. We crawled into the vent system and made our way to the poolside. We got out and everyone gasped at our sudden appearance “isn’t that the girls who went on the run?” I heard whispered among the crowd then other people started noticing the banner “please say this isn’t true what a monster!” I heard me and the girls grinned at each other I then got a shove from Scarlet they wanted me to address the crowd I stumbled and after regaining my balance I cleared my throat grabbing the crowd’s attention “morning” I casually called out to the crowd “yes it is I Emily Wilcott and yes me, Carter and Scarlet were on the run from Petunia but we are back as we have discovered Petunia’s dark secret and are repulsed by the human being she has become” the crowd gasped at what I said and started murmuring shaking my head and indicating for the girls to cover their ears I got my fog horn off my utility belt and pressed down everyone turned to look at me and shut up “better now let me continue we are here to prank her into a billion now all the prankers are involved so it could get a little messy so we are advising you on alerting Petunia that we are here” they looked alarmed at what I said “don’t worry just stay in your apartment and please alert Petunia it’s all part of the plan” the crowd nodded and dispersed. I turned to the girls “it’s go time. Alert the gang and get Toby I have a job for him” they nodded and ran off while I went and got some prank clothing for Toby.  

A/N dun dun dun what a cliff hanger! as this is getting interesting im gping to try and stick a chapter up tonight!!! ok bye!!

omg this is the first normal authors note i have ever done well now it isnt i just ruined it ok anyway i need to get back to writing bye!!