She entered the room, and Dean was playing on his Nintendo DS. Who still has those things?

He looked up immediately.

"Hey," she got closer to him and he scooted to the side. She got inside the cover and laid down next to him. She rested her head on his chest, and had his arm around her.

They both didn't say anything to each other for a while. Luna didn't know what to say, and Dean was feeling so upset with all this situation that he didn't know what to say.

Then Luna decided to speak up. "What is wrong?" She looked up at him. Her head was perfectly suited in his neck/collar bone. He looked down.

"I feel like I may be getting sick." His voice was soft.

"Sick?"

"Yeah. There's something I need to tell you." His gaze left her eyes, and he put his palm over her cheek.

"Woah you're scarring me," she snuggled closer to him, and got in the perfect position to look at him. Their faces were so close.

He seemed to hesitate for a while, and she started kissing his lips, small kisses, while waiting for him to say something.

"But this is so nice, can I tell you tomorrow?" He said, and cupped her face with his hands.

"No tell me," she smiled at him, she wasn't feeling an awkward tension in the air, he wasn't wearing any concerned expressions so maybe it wasn't something that serious. "Okay, you can tell me tomorrow."

"And can you stay with me today? Just to sleep i promise."

"But we have to go dinner in a bit."

"No don't leave. Please. I have food over there if you want to eat. Just don't leave."

"Okay." Luna said and laid back down on Dean's embrace. He hugged her too tightly, but not to the point where it was uncomfortable. It was nice.

Luna closed her eyes, and wondered how long they were going to stay like this. Not that she wanted to leave, but because she wanted to take in all she could while it lasted, since he wanted it to end... But why?

"You know, sometimes I wonder about my step mother. What she's doing, where she is..," Luna said in low volume, but Dean heard it perfectly.

"Why? She doesn't deserve it." He stroked her head slowly.

"So you read the letter... I kept on wondering about that too," she closed her eyes and smiled.

"Well... Okay, I did. Sorry for being an ass that day. Something was happening."

"Yeah, it's pretty unfair if you think about it. I told you everything about my life in that letter and you never told me about yours."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"If you're comfortable, then yes. I would love to know more about you, i always feel like you're so distant for some reason."

"Okay. Then I'll tell you." He turned to his side to look at her, and offered his arm so Luna could use it as a pillow. Their faces were so close, it was so nice. Luna kept starring at him, waiting for him to continue.