Life carrys on ( final part 2 )

( Jungkook P.O.V )
I sit on the chair in my room with my arms wrapped around my legs. I don't break my stair from my phone that lays in front of me as my door opens.

 I don't break my stair from my phone that lays in front of me as my door opens

Min Yoongi comes in quietly and sits down on the floor facing me.  He looks at me then at my phone across from me then back at me.

"Ok that's it, you need to stop doing this." he says as he grabs my phone in front of me and throws it on my bed

"What the hell Yoongi!" i yell at him.

"Oh come on it's not like you were gonna actually call her this time." he says with an insulting laugh.

"Just tell her you like her already. It's painful having to watch you mope around whenever she's not here." he says plunking off an invisible piece of lint from his shirt.

"I-I think I will." I say defensively.
"good." Min yoongi says with a smile as he stands up.

"We were gonna order in some ramen and boba tea, it should be good. I found it in a stack of flyers labeled "actually good." haha , shes a keeper. You coming?" he says motioning to the door.

"yeah." I say standing up following him down stairs.

( Your P.O.V )
"my head is groggy and I feel a bit nauseous as I open my eyes slowly and take in where I am.

It looks like a empty old underground parking lot.
The smell of gasoline stings my nose and I see billy walking from around a corner coming down from another level of the parking lot with two gasoline cans.

we make eye contact and panic hits me. I start to move but soon realize I cannot when I look down at myself tied down to a single rusted metal chair. I begin to thrash around in hopes of getting lose but only end up struggling with the tight rope that's rapped around my waist, hands and feet.

"Don't move around to much or you'll end up with rope burn and I would hate to see you get hurt." Billy says from a close proximity. I look up to where I herd his voice and he is now standing in front of me frowning.

"Billy what did you do..." I ask looking down to my tied hands.

"I'm not doing this to hurt you." He says

"Then why are you doing this..." I ask with my head still tilted down, my hair now falling around me like a curtain.

"Park Seo Joon is someone that wants you gone...for good. It's not safe for you anywhere if he is still out there. He won't let this go...I tried to convince him of other ways but he made it very clear that he wants you gone when he went behind my back and tried to kill you." Billy says.

My head shoots up to look at Billy as he speaks.

"You w-want me dead to...?" I ask my voice shaking.

"No of course not. when i found out from my, lets call them businesses partners, that you where with Jungkook i knew right then and there he needed to go. Just so happens that i had gotten close to Park Seo Joon and he told me about his "businesses plans". When he told me about taking down a ceo of a company that is owned by one of this relatives, I thought it was odd. He is your cousin ( your name ) and he believes that the company was to be handed down to his father...your uncle-"