Beach babe?

( Jungkook P.O.V )
" I haven't been here in a long time." She says getting out of the car and walking around to the trunk to unload our cooler and towels.
I beat her to the back of the trunk and stand in front of it so she can't open it.
"What are you doing?" She asks standing in front of me.
"Your not carrying this stuff it's to heavy for you, I will take it." I say smiling at her.

She looks around the parking lot and back at me in disbelief / shock. 

"Common move Jungkook, I need to carry something, I'm not letting you take it all!" She says  with a cute mad expression which only makes me smile bigger. 

"Fine...." I say with a sigh and open the back trunk of the convertible mustang. I turn around and pick up the shopping bag I had brought with me filled with sweet fruits and hand it to her. Before she can respond I turn back around so that my head in in the trunk and motion her to go with my hand from my side.

As I walk on the path down into the sand covered beach i see her standing facing the ocean with her shoes in her hands and feet moving around in the sand as if she is playing like a child. I take a few steps closer to her as quiet as I can and place down the things I was carrying. A gust of wind blows her hair around her face and sends it whipping behind her head. The scent of fresh salt water and her spring scent wrap around me.

I approach her and we stand side by side looking at the beautiful ocean in front of us

I begin to set up our chairs and an umbrella

I begin to set up our chairs and an umbrella. I open the cooler and pass a Hawaiian punch to ( your name )

"Thanks". She says siting down in the chair across from me. I watch as she goes to open the can. I gently rest my hand on her arm and she looks up at me. I take the can from her and open it. I smile and hand the drink back to her.
"Why thank you , your such a gentleman." She says sarcastically scrunching her face cutely.

She takes a sip from her fruit punch and watches as people walk along the beach.
"Come on." I say bluntly while i grab her hand and pull her out of the seat , towards the water.

"What are you doing?" She asks as I pull her along.

"Going for a swim!" I say with a laugh and pick her put.