Helper

( Jungkook P.O.V )
By the time we get into the car my head is pounding . I place my hands in my lap to try to refrain from dirtying the car of the blood on my hands . The car begins the move and I close my eyes . Two minutes pass in silence and I open my eyes and look down to my lap . I see the blood and my stomach turns. "Are you sure you're going to be ok?" She asks . " I think I just need air." I respond . The car comes to a stop at the corner of the road. "Get out" she says unlocking the door and walking around the car to open his door . "What? Why?" I ask . She pulls me out of the car and stands beside me . "What are we doing?" I ask standing facing a beautiful view of Seoul

 "What are we doing?" I ask standing facing a beautiful view of Seoul

. "You needed air and the view here is great." I place my hands on the road safety fence, then look down remembering that i still have blood on my hands. I carefully lift my hands and blood stains mark were my hand were. My stomach feels like it's trying to kill me. "You look really pale , please just tell me whats wrong so i can help." She worriedly says. "If i tell her it's because the blood she will think i'm weak ". I look into her eyes and see noting but worry, " If i don't do something i might throw up then it will make this a whole lot worse. "B-blood." I stutter trying to catch my breath. "blood?" she says confused. It's nothing but silence between us for a moment , then she looks down at my hands and runs to her car. when she returns she is holding a white spring dress with lace accents.I forget for a moment everything that is happening and picture her wearing the dress. The beautiful girl with the sun kissed skin and star dust freckles in the white dress smiling.

 The beautiful girl with the sun kissed skin and star dust freckles in the white dress smiling

The the sound of ripping material brings me back to reality. She rips the end of the dress , then pours a bottle of water onto my hands then uses her white dress the clean my hands of the blood. I don't say anything , I can't say anything. No girl i know would ever do anything like this for me especially if it was me or their dress. " gomabseubnida" ( Thank you - 고맙습니다 )  I finally say. She smiles at me sweetly then throws the ripped and blood stained dress in a near by garbage can. "Why would you use your dress?" I ask her.  "Because i needed something to wipe your hands clean." She gives me a look that i can tell clearly means "DUH".  "But it was your dress and you ruined it". I watch as her expression turns sad. "Its just a dress, nothing but fabric and tread, you needed help and that dress is just a "thing" were as you are a person with feelings and a heart beat".