꒰ Chapter 4: "New Money, Old Money" Part One ꒱

Start from the beginning

" Ok. You three, (pointing to Jennie Lisa and Q) are going to stay after school, for an hour."

"Already seeking attention? She must be a slut under those nerdy glasses." One of the girls in the class commented. 

Her uniform wasn't properly buttoned and her skirt was folded up high. So high that you could almost see her panties. She chewed gum and lifted her leg up to the table.  Although it wasn't really loud when she commented but loud enough for the class to hear.

The teacher clearly heard that as well, but since they were kids of powerful households. She could only continue her teaching.

I furiously shot a death glare at her and slightly kicked the table beside me. In an instant,  she placed her legs down and fixed her posture.

"Please stop picking a fight with Seulgi and the others, it would only make things complicated and more painful for us all," Lisa begged.

A/N The Queenkas in this year are the Red Velvet members. I'm too lazy to list them out so go google them yourself. If you don't know who they are. Oh yeah, Red Velvet is the only Queenka of this year group. There are more in the upper class (Girls Generation) and lower class(G Friend). *Not trying to offend G Friend

Jennie explained, "That girl you just glared at is one of the Queenkas in this school, you don't want to be involved." 

1 hour later

   [ RING ]

"Remember to do all the homework that I gave and if I find out that you guys didn't do your homework, you would receive detention. Q, Lisa, and Jennie, you need to stay back in for detention. Ok, that's it for today, class dismissed."

As soon as the teacher left out of sight, a gang of girls including the girl called Seulgi walked towards us. They surrounded our (Lisa and Jennie) tables and kicked over the chairs.

Whilst playing and twirling Lisa's hair with her finger, Irene called out "Hey, Jennie and Lisa, you know the rules. Let's meet at the bathroom, we have some serious 'stuff' to do." 

"We have said our words, now don't make us wait. We will be waiting for youse." The girls instructed with a bitchy tone and smirked.

"Hey, new kid! You better watch yourself if you want to live peacefully here. You don't know who you're messing with!" warned a girl called Wendy.

When the girls left, Jennie started crying. She was shivering like no tomorrow!

"I'm sorry to break this sad moment but...why are you all so depressed?", I asked with a puzzled look.

"I-it's nothing! The Queenkas are waiting, we wouldn't want them to wait too long. Gotta go, chat with you later!"Lisa nervously answered me as she pulled Jennie away.

[ Back in class ]

"Hey new kid, we're just curious... Are you new money or old money?" One of my classmates asked. 

"Erm...I don't know what 'new' money or 'old' money is. The only thing I know is that God gave me the privilege to study here. You see, my family had it pretty rough after their life spendings were scammed by fraud, so they were really happy when I managed to get in through a scholarship. This way, My resume would look good and I could get a job with good pay after I graduate from this school."I lied.