Planning.

I brought her in to a hug and didn't let go, one tear escaping my eye as I did. "I'm so sorry, my child. Could you forgive me?"

"I do forgive you..." She said, and then she pulled away to look me in the eye. What she said next caught me off guard.

"And father, I have decided that I will marry Tsuyoki."

--------

Sesshomaru's P.O.V.

"Lord Sesshomaru?" I heard Rin behind me. We were walking, as we usually did, with no destination at the moment. I let out a short 'hm?' as to give her notice.

"Do you think that Kanoske is okay?"

I narrowed my eyes and answered with a short, "I don't care."

Little did Rin know is that I told Jaken to stay back and watch her and give me a report if she were to try anything funny. The girl didn't seem to understand how to sense demonic energy, so I wasn't concerned whether Jaken would be caught or not.

I heard Rin sigh behind me. "Lord Sesshomaru..."

"What is it?"

"I'm scared for Kanoske. I mean, that big meanie Naraku tried to kill her. Don't you think he would try to kill her again since she didn't die the first time?"

"That is none of my concern." I said.. I felt Jaken near by and turned slightly turned little Rin. "Why don't you go find some food with Ah-Uh?" She nodded happily and made her way to a berry patch in the forest.

"My Lord!" Jaken abnoxiously screamed as he approached me. "Why is it that I had to watch that wretched woman? There's nothing special about her anyway." He grumbled. I simply ignored his complaints and stared at him. He got the idea.

"The woman, Kanoske, has returned to her home village safely and unharmed. Her father welcomed her back with open arms. She apparently has also agreed to marry a man from her village. His name is Tsuyoki and he appeared to be the captian and commander of the army."

"Hmph," I simply let out. "I merely wanted to know for Rin's sake."

"How was Rin attached to that putred woman anyway?" Jaken scowled. I turned to him and glared, and he panicked as I did.

"It is Rin's choice to be close to whomever she choses."

"But... that doesn't mean you have to heal every soul because of it... M'lord..." He let out. Jaken was right, but for some reason something in me pulled the Tenseiga even before Rin asked me to heal her. It's not like I wanted this Kanoske to live, but merely the pain it was causing Rin was troublesome. Though when I thought about it, the Tenseiga pulsed before her eyes shut and she offically died... But why would the Tenseiga want to heal her? She had no connection with me whatsoever.

"Anyway, my lord, they were speaking of holding a pre-engagement ceremony tomorrow and were talking about inviting her family... and...uh..." He started panicking and I let my gaze go down to him once more, a bit stronger this time. "Word beckoned of Lady Mother..." 

"What?" I let out. Did my mother have a relation to this woman? I understood that she was half dog demon, but it couldn't be that she and I be related in any way, 

"B-But that's not all m'lord... Her father, the high lord there at the village, had also mentioned your name... They said something about inviting you. And it seemed to have frightened that wretched woman..." Jaken said. "She looked absolutely terrified."

I narrowed my eyes. How did her father know me? I guess I would just have to attend the ceremony and see for myself.

"When was this ceremony, Jaken?"