Naraku and the Deal.

"Kanoske," I heard him say. I hadn't told him my name, so him calling me frightened me and made me flinch. "Let me comfort you."

I shifted a bit as his arm went around me to my other shoulder. Why did he want to comfort me? Why was I asking myself all these questions?

I felt him move a bit closer, to where his face was close to my ear.

"Kanoske..." He whispered, giving me goosebumps.

"It's time for you to perish..."

-------

Kanoske's P.O.V.

"P-perish?" I flinched, pushing him away. The look on his face was terrifying. He had begun to smirk and reach his arm toward me, but I smacked it away, my body beginning to shake in fear.

"I will absoarb you," he laughed, giving me even more goosebumps than what I had. I didn't understand what he meant, but I wasn't going to hang around to find out.

I quickly shot up from my spot, running for the door. It quickly slammed in my face.  Dammit... The ment on the other side closed it...

I felt a quick and painful sting in my back, and a turned my head to see blood coming from my shoulder. He had struck me..with..with a tentacle...?

I looked back in fear, seeing that his pale kimono was gone and replaced with white fur clothing him, his hair completely down. Underneath him was probably the most terrifying thing that I had ever seen. He had tentacles. And not just one or two... He had like 50 of them. I gasped loudly as he turned my around with the tentacle he struck me with and wrapped it around me, holding me tightly. One of his smaller tentacles made their way around my neck.

I struggled to breathe, kicking and grunting. All I could hear was his laughing. 

"N-Naraku...?" I coughed out. My eyes were shut from struggling as hard as I did. "W-Why?"

"You're just too powerful to let slip away, dear princess." His voice was coated with hatred.

I took a moment to stop struggling... 
Too powerful? I thought. Yeah, right... 

I let my arms fall and my stinging eyes open, staring at him. He seemed to notice and watched me closely. 

"Kill me." I stated. I was tired of the pain that my life was causing me. "Just kill me."

"What?" He growled, watching my eyes. I smiled at him softly.

"Please..."

-------

Naraku's P.O.V.

"Kill me..." I heard her say. This caught me off guard. She wished for death? "Just kill me."

"What?" I let out a strong growl, keeping my eyes on hers. She let out a smile, and I frowned.

"Please..."

I tightened the tentacle around her waist and brought her to me so she could face me and loosened her neck. 

"Why?" I asked. 

"Isn't it what you wanted...? For me to perish...?" Kanoske coughed out weakly.

"But why would you wish it upon yourself, girl?" I was beginning to become impatient. Never had I met someone who despised demons so much that, since she was one, she wanted to die. This girl was strange. I let her go and let her fall on the floor, her looking up at me confused.

"I will kill you..." I began. "...If you serve me and do as I please for a little while."

At first, the look she gave me was a look of fear, but it slowly turned to a nod. I hadn't expected her to agree with me, not in the least bit. But there she was, accepting to work for me under the conditions that she die.