The Supposed Lord Hitomi.

A dog demon... and A wolf demon... I had never seen her kind before. It's probably where she inherited the red eyes, yet only her iris became red, and not her full eyes.

I narrowed my own as I looked ahead at the forest.

"Such fools are not worth my time..."

-------

Kanoske's P.O.V.

It was a few days after the encounter with the demon Sesshomaru, and I was still pretty shaken up. Why had I felt this scared?

His eyes were so cold, as if not to hesitate to kill me in a second. Why didn't he?

I sighed to myself. The woods were still pretty deep even though I had been traveling for a few days, as well as the clouds in the sky blocking either the sun or the moon.

Moon... I thought. Sesshomaru had a crescent moon on his forehead. Did that mean he was important? I mean, the guy had an imp following him around calling him a lord... So maybe he was special in some sort. Or maybe I'm delusional...

I came acrossed a village after the forest thinned out a bit. It was quite large, not including the enormous castle that laid behind it. I was slightly out of breath due to surprise, but I walked toward it in hopes to find someone who believed me about my father.

-------

Unknown's P.O.V.

I know the girl had been walking for quite sometime, and that gave me enough time to set up a plan and capture her. My plan? I wanted her demonic aura. It consisted of wolf and dog demon tribes, which were considerablly powerful, and I was not going to let it slip away.

"My Lord," one of my slaves sat and bowed behind the screen door of my room, "there is a woman approaching the village."

I couldn't help but smirk, as the time was near to lure her in. "Bring her to me," I demanded.

"Ai, my lord." As the slave went away, I readied myself. I changed my appearence to look somewhat human, though my red eyes could not be changed. The woman didn't see my eyes though, in our first encounter, so that was the least of my worries. 

I watched as three of the guards brought her in.

--------

Kanoske's P.O.V. (a/n: I know the P.O.V.s are short, but it's kind of to get a full idea of the setting and detail of the story, since I'm not that great at third person).

As I entered the village, three men dressed in light armor paused my steps and greeted me with respected bows. I returned them, giving them looks of confusion as I tilted my head to the side.

"Our Lord wishes to meet you, M'lady," the biggest one claimed. This made me narrow my eyes. Had he known that I was coming? If he did... how?

"And who is your lord?" I questioned. Maybe our family may have contacted theirs and the past.

"Lord Hitomi, now please come with us. He has requested you see him." 

I didn't trust that I knew this lord Hitomi, certainly because I didn't. But the idea of meeting him was interesting. Maybe if I tell him about my problem, he'll believe me.

They brought me to a huge stair case, which made me nervous. 

"That's a lot of stairs..." I mumbled. They didn't seem to acknowledge me as they continued walking toward them, making sure as to not leave me behind.