Chapter 16: Ambush

Depuis le début

                                                   "Gah!" Sans exclaimed. Another dilo appeared in front of them, opening it's colored frill, it jumped up and tried to spit, but Sans lowered them and the kids.

                                                  "Keep running!!" Muffet yelled. The two dilo's started running at them, they were going at a faster pace then them.

                                                   "We need to find a distraction yo!" Monster kid shouted. Sans looked around him, what could he find that might help them? He looked to his right, he could see a small gate, it looked hand opened already.

                                                  "There!" Sans shouted. He grabbed the kids and ran over, the dilos slid on the dirt as they went back to get them. Sans rushed over and set his hands on the gate, while the kids climbed inside. He pushed hard, and it WAS closing, but not fast enough. Sudenlly, Frisk grabbed the poles as she pushed, the dilos where closing in. Muffet followed, then Monster kid, and at the last second when the dilo's jumped at them, the gate slammed shut. They tried to break in, as the others ran back avoiding any spit or saliva bites.

                                                 "Phew, close one," Monster kid huffed. They contineud walking down the pathway, until they found a small glass array, it was a map!

                                                 "Lets use this to find where we are!" Muffet excalimed. Sans looked at it slightly, and he read what it said. It said they were on some sort of pathway, and the next stop would be a turn across the perimeter fence.

                                                "Look, the permiter fence heads back onto the main road, and from there it should be a mile only!" Muffet explained. 

                                               "Your right, question is how far?" Sans asked. Frisk tugged on Sans's jacket, and pointed out, the perimeter fence was right there.

***

                                               "Somethings wrong, Something went wrong, I'm going to go find Arnold," Toriel told them.

                                                "It's just a delay! All themeparks have delays! In Disney land, they couldn't get any of the rides running," Hammond assured.

                                                "Yeah, but Hammond, if the Pirates of the Carribean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists," Undyne jocked.

                                                "W-what if h-he got hurt? T-then what?," Alphys asked. Toriel started walking over to the front of the room to get some supplies.

                                                 "Don't be to hasty now, he's only been gone for about twenty minutes," Hammond replied. He looked down at his watch, looking at the time. 

                                                  "Now that I think of it, where is Gennaro?" Undyne asked.

                                                  "He went out to find the others, you were asleep at that point," Hammond answered.

                                                   "Come on, we need to foucus on the key point," Toriel added.

                                                 "It's not like a stroll down the road, you know?" Ronald told her. He followed behind, and opened up a cabniet, it had two remightons, and a ammo shack up top. Toriel walked over to the walkie talkies, and grabbed two, she flicked one on, and then went to Hammond, and extended it out to him.