17

// 3 days later //

11:45am
sam and colby have been talking a lot about moving recently and it's making me nervous. they haven't really said if we were going to but i have a feeling we are going to. i love elton, corey and the other boys so much but i also love the apartment. it's so modern and you cant beat the view here. these thoughts race through my mind in the shower.

i step out and change into some jeans and a twenty one pilots shirt. i quietly open the bed room door and hear colby on the phone in the kitchen.

"i don't know man. i want to move but i don't know how mel would feel."
"i know but she means a lot to me, i don't want her to move back into the expensive hotel then go broke."
"ok. ok. i'll talk to her."
"see ya later."

he turns around and i duck behind the counter. i here him chuckle under his breath, walking around the counter.

"so you know?" he speaks up. i slowly stand up, slipping my hands in my pockets.

"yeah. why didn't you just tell me?"

"because i know how much you like it here and i'm scared you don't want to."

"i do love it here. but if moving is what you want to do then i will be right there by your side." i smile.

"god, i love you." he hugs me, wrapping his arms around my small frame. he kisses my forehead

"haha, i love you too." lightly squeezing him.

"well. in that case. we are going to see the house in about 2 hours, i'm gonna give elton a call back." he looks into my green eyes. i peck his lips.

"ok baby boy." he gives me one last quick hug before letting go, he takes out his phone, quickly dialing a number. i decided to work on some new video ideas. i grab my phone and headphones, along with a notebook and pen. sitting down on the grey couch.

i sit criss-cross and slip on my headphones and start to play my quiet playlist, december by neck deep began to play. i open to a new page and label it 'video ideas'. i tap my pen on the side of my leg to the beat as a thought of some ideas.

// 20 minutes later //

writers block fucking sucks. i've been sitting here but all i've gotten is one idea. all i've really done is doodle on my paper and scroll through twitter. i put my head in my hands, before getting a tap on my leg. i look up to see colby, a shy smile tugging on my lips. i take out my head phones.

"i see the ideas aren't going to well." he chuckles, looking down at my paper.

i sigh, "no, all i've got it is 'the yoga challenge', why is this so difficult." he moves the note book out from my lap and stands me up off the couch.

"how about we go get some lunch. my treat." he smiles. i nod.

"give me like 10 minutes, let me put on some makeup and my shoes."

"come on. grab your shoes and sunglasses and let's go, you don't need makeup." the brunette protested. i sigh in agreement. i walk back to the room, grabbing my nike free runs and a pair of silver sunglasses. i slip on the shoes and grab my phone, placing the glasses on my head. i walk out of the white door way and into the kitchen, colby was finishing lacing up his shoes. i open the door and grab his keys and wallet off the counter. we walk out and down to the garage.

blah blah walking blah you guys liked this when i did it last time blahhhh

we arrive at his car and the tall boy begins to pat his pockets.

"shit. i left my keys." he sighs. i swing the keys around my finger. his mouth curves into a smile.

"thanks babe." he grabs the keys, unlocking and starting the car. i slip into the red car and shut the door, immediately grabbing the aux cord, plugging it into my phone. he begins to make his way out of the garage.

"what do you want to listen to?" i ask

"whatever, doesn't matter to me." he shrugs, eyes on the road. i scroll through my playlist and decide to play 'pity party'' by melanie martinez. (currently listening to that so yeah) he smiles softly.

---

HI HELLO IM SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG. I'm finally getting around to writing again. I'm not dead nor is this story. sorry this part was short, kinda just a filler. 

make sure to vote, comment and share if you enjoyed! 

much love, -haley 🌹