12

COLBY POV

Sam gets home and helps us put away the groceries, we finally finish putting away all of the food when I get a text from Brennen.

B: hey dude, Corey, and I r super bored, wnna come over and we can chill.
C: sure, hey btw, I have a friend I wnat u to meet
B: a girl?
C: maybe.
B: ooo gotta get daddy's approval, sure she can come. What's her name?
C: Melissa, she's an old friend of mine
B: cool, see u in 20?
C: sounds good man.

I set my phone down and walk to my room, grabbing my shoes, putting them on

"Babe! Get your shoes on, we are going somewhere." I yell, walking out of my room.

"But I just got home!!" She whine.

"No whining. Come on, you are gonna meet some of my friends." I pull her hands.

"Fine." She pouts, slipping on her vans. She stands and I grab her hand, pulling her out of the door. "Bye guys!!" I yell as the door closes.

Blah blah elevator blah walking blah you know the deal

We leave the apartment and drive to Brennens house. The car was quiet, i was focused on the road and Melissa was looking out the window, my hand sitting comfortably on her thigh. It was silent until I hear her gasp. I slam on the brakes.

"WHAT?!?" I yell.

"Can we go to Starbucks?" She stated, pointing out the window, ignoring the sound of car horns.

"Seriously?!?" I stare at her.

"Yeah, I want a tea."

"No," I sigh, starting to drive again.

"Please!"

"No."

"Babe!!!" She drags.

"No."

"Well, guess who's sleeping alone tonight then." She smirks.

"To Starbucks we go!!" I swerve lanes and pull into the Starbucks drive-thu. She giggles and we get into line. A couple of cars go by and it was now our turn to order, I look over and mouth 'what do you want?' And she says what I think is a peach green tea.

"Hi, yes, can I get one venti passion fruit tea and one venti peach green tea."

"Your total will be 6.37, next window." The lady states, I pull forward but still have to wait for the person in front of us to move.

"Look who knows their Starbucks words." Melissa smiles innocently, I just roll my eyes but a smile still visible on my lips. We finally pull up to the window and I pay. There was no line so I pull up to the next window, getting our drinks.

"Here you go sir." The lady states, handing me the drinks. I hand Mel hers and I put mine the the cup holder. "Have a lovely day." She smiles and we drive off.

"Happy now?" I chuckle.

"Very, thanks baby." She kisses my cheek. I smile.

"Anything for you doll face," I place my hand back on her leg.

{ Brennens place 3:45 }