14

thanks to @Ayvibear for this amazing idea! much love

MELISSA POV

6:20pm

its pretty much has been a lazy day for colby and i, we just cleaned the house and edited our videos. sam was out at a shoot with kat but should be back soon. colby soon left. he told me we were gonna go do something fun but never told me what. i was sitting on the couch, finishing up editing when i get a call from colby.

"hey babe, whats up?"

"um nothing, I'm gonna be home soon but not for long."

"how come, is everything alright?"

"yeah, how would you feel about going on a little adventure."

"of course, I'm always up for an adventure!"

"good, well i will be there in about 5 minutes, change into something warm."

"ok, love you."

"love you too."

i set my phone down on the table and push myself off the grey cushions. i walk to the closet and grab some warm leggings and one of colby's sweaters. i make my way to the bathroom when i hear the door open. colby walks into the room.

"where are you?"

"im in the bathroom."

"can i come in?"

"yes colby, I'm only doing my makeup." i chuckle, unzipping my makeup bag.

(so im gonna do a whole makeup thing right here because i want to and its my book lmao)

"oh ok." he laughs, walking into the bathroom as i finish priming my face. i open and pump a small amount of foundation onto my hand. colby stands by the door and watches me as i dab the creme onto my face with a beauty blender, he soon moves and sit down on the counter next to me.

"ya know, you look amazing without makeup."

"no, but thats your opinion. are you telling me not to put on makeup?" i ask, my eyes not leaving my makeup bag as i was looking for my concealer.

"no, just dont put on too much, we are spending the night somewhere." he states, fiddling with a lipstick. i nod in approval as i glide the concealer under my eyes and blend it. i grab a naked eyeshadow pallet and a brush. he watches me closely, seeming entertained. i pick out a neutral brown and brush it onto the outer corner and crease of my eye, also sweeping it under my lower lashes. i take a light shadow and put it in the inner corner, then take a gold shadow and put it over the center of my lid,i do this for both eyes. i close the pallet and dust off my brush, putting it back into my bag.

"do you want to pick out the lipstick?" i ask, gliding the eyeliner across my lid and on my waterline.

"um, what color, and which bag?" he chuckles.

"the small black one. pick a light color." i swoop the mascara across my upper and lower lashes. i place it back into the bag. "i really need like makeup station so I'm not always digging in these stupid bags all the time." i say, looking for my setting spray.

"well your birthday is next week."

"oh my g- IT IS!" i jump with excitement. he laughs at me as he looks for a lipstick.

"is this good?" he asks as i calmed down. it was a light pink taste lipstick.

"yes." i take it from him and swipe it across my lips. i pop my lips as i put everything back into their bags. we both go back into the living room. i slip on my uggs and grab my phone.