8

COLBY POV

This is how it should be, her in my arms. Me being there for her whenever she needs it.

{The next morning}

My alarm goes off. 10:45 am. I quietly sneak off the couch and into my bedroom. Melissa, asleep under the comforter. I grab some jeans and a black sweater. I rush out of the room, into the hall bathroom. I turn on the water and quickly undress and shower.

{10:58 am}

I get out and change into my fresh clothes before throwing the towel into the dirty clothes. I dry my hair a little, and walk into the bedroom. Melissa was thankfully still asleep so I quickly climbed on the bed and started jumping, she began to stir in her sleep.

"Wakey wakey! We are going on our date!!" I stop jumping and sit down next to her.

"Colby!! What time is it." She sits up.

"11 am" I stand.

"You turned off my alarm?"

"Yep! You need the sleep! We are gonna have so much fun today!!" I yell pulling her to her feet.

"Ok, give me like 20 minutes"

"Ok, I will be out in the living room! Hurry!!!" I state and she chuckles.

MELISSA POV

I shut the door and rush to my suitcase on the floor. I grab a pair of ripped black jeans, a black high-neck crop top and grey jacket. i pair it with a pair of high black combat boots.

This is the outfit:

I open the door and make my way to the bathroom

I open the door and make my way to the bathroom. I open and close the door as I grab my makeup bag from off the counter. I put on a light face of makeup before zipping the bag back up and brushing my hair. I put it into a half-up bun. I exit the bathroom and walk to the living space, Colby's face lights up as he gets up and walks towards me.

"You look beautiful." He smiles. My face becomes a dark read color as i look down at the ground. I feel his finger intertwine with mine.

"Come on!!!" He whines pulling me out the door.

"You're such a baby!! You really haven't changed since high school." I giggle.

"Hey!!!"

"What?! Is true!" He shakes his head as we rush down the hall. We make our way to the garage and to the car. I slip into the front seat and Colby gets in the driver seat. I buckle my seat belt and pull out My vlog camera, thinking this would be a good first vlog, and second video. My first being an introduction video. I switch in the camera and face it towards my face.