7

MELISSA POV

I roll over and open my eyes, I reach for my phone, 8:58 am. I do my usual morning stretch and head for the shower. I grab an outfit from my bag along with my shampoo and other bathroom stuff.

I turn on the hot water and undress myself, I walk into the shower and start to sing to myself. A couple of minutes goes by before I start to really get into it.

"The death of a bachelor!!! Oh oh oh! Letting the water fall!" I sang as I rinsed the conditioner from my hair. I continued to sing the same song as I shaved my legs.

{9:26 am}

I turn the water off, which now had gotten cold, and step out of the shower. I wrap the white towel around my figure and tucked it in, like I normally did. I throw on the outfit that I had chosen, which was a pair of ripped jeans with a black sweater. I wrap my hair in the towel and leave the bathroom.

Surprisingly, Colby was still asleep. I walk to his side of the bed and start to shake him awake.

"Colbyyy." I start to whine "please wake up" he groan and sits up. I start to celebrate as he stands up. Then I realized, he was still shirtless, with his grey sweatpants hanging low on his hips and his hair a mess. We walk to the living room and I see Sam setting up a camera and some studio lights.

"Uh-what's going on?"

"Oh, i forgot to explain, we work in social media." Sam says focusing the camera.

"So you're YouTubers?"

"Yah, Colby! Go get dressed, we are filming in 10!" Sam yells to Colby in the other room.

I chuckle to myself and plop down on the couch out of the cameras view, scrolling through Instagram.

"Mel, we are doing a challenge and we kinda need your help." I turn my phone off and push myself off the grey cushions

"Sure what is it?" I state walking two words him.

"We are doing a mousetrap spelling bee."

"Go on.."

"So you give us a word and if we spell it wrong, we get a mousetrap to a body part."

"Oh! Okay! I can do that." I laugh, Colby walks out of his room now changed into a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. But his hair still a mess. I walk towards him.

"You might want to fix, this" (YOU WANNA FIX THAT, HUH YOU WANNA FIX THAT?) I say, standing on my tiptoes and ruffling his brown hair. He chuckles and grabs a black beanie, pulling it over his head. I smile.

"While you finish setting up im gonna finish getting ready." I walk into the bathroom and take the towel down from my dark blonde hair. I grab Colby's hair dryer and I blow dry and straighten my hair.

I unzip my makeup bag and start to put on my face. Primer, foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, eyebrows, and a liquid lipstick. I look at myself and pop my lips, happy with my look. I make my way over to the living room and plop down in the chair that was slightly out of view. I get out my phone and look up some words.

"Ok, we are starting." I hear a click of a button and the video has started.

"What's up guys, It's Sam and Colby! And today we are doing something really stupid."

So basically, you guys wanted more stuff with the mousetraps so we are doing a mousetrap spelling bee." Sam explains

"So we have our good friend Melissa here that will be telling us the words." I peek my head into frame and wave to the camera with a big cheesy grin.