4

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO AMANDA
well_im_just_me_

MELISSA POV

I walk out of the mall with my bags, I quickly call an uber. It arrives in less than 5 minutes. I hop into the small car and place my bags next to me in the seat. I swiftly pull out my phone and type in the number Colby had written on by hand. I set the name as- Colby 😏 and send him a quick text.

M: Hey do you think I could get a look at ur place.

he responds almost immediately, almost like he was waiting for the text

C: sure! Do you want to move in today?
M: if that's ok with you
C: yeah, I don't have anything going on today
M: ok, I'm staying at the Sheraton
C: we will meet you in the lobby

I smile down at the text but why, I'm I happy to see my old friends again? Did I have feelings for Colby? I shake the thoughts away as we pull up to the front of the hotel. I pay the driver as I slip out of the car and into the main lobby. I decide this would be a good time to check out. I slowly walk to the desk and look down at the older woman.

"Hello Melissa, how can I help you?"

"Um, I'm checking out early. Is that ok?"

"Yes, of course! I will just need you to sign here and I need you credit card." I take the black pen from her hand and and exchange it for my card. She swipes it and hands it back to me, she types something into her desktop computer before taking my signed paper.

"Ok, you are all set!" She smiles widely, I smile back as I walk over to a small couch in the lobby.

About 10 minutes later i spot a lost Sam and Colby walk through the large doors of the hotel, they rush over to me. i quickly stand up and hug both of them.

"ok have you packed yet?" Colby states,

"Uhh, about that." i chuckle looking down at the floor.

"oh my-come on lets go pack your stuff." we walk to the elevator,

"do you have your room key?" sam asked putting his phone back into his pocket.

"yeah, here." i hand him the small card as we reach the 3rd floor. we step out of the elevator, and i show them where my room was. Sam swipes the card and the door cracks open, he opens the door and walks in, Colby and i follow behind him. my room was pretty bright since i felt the blinds open, so i shield my eyes and rush over to close the blinds.

"ok, i will clean the bathroom and stuff and you guys can clean up my desk area." I state walking to the bathroom. i pick up all of my dirty clothes and throw them into the, now opened, suitcase that was one my bed. i rush back to the bathroom and start to clean up all of the makeup, which was everywhere. i stuff it into my two make up bags and set it into my suitcase. i grab the last couple of thing, including the hotels mini shampoo bottles and throw them into my suitcase.

i look over at the boys and i just see them on their phones, nothing on my desk has been even touched.

"hey! get your asses up and help me pack!"

"ok ok! Colby yells, showing his hands up in defense. they both put their phone away and get up to pack up my office stuff. i get half way through packing up all of my clothes till i hear sam and colby gasp, i snap my head in their direction.

"you are a photographer?" he asked, holding my camera and inspecting it.

"kinda."i feel my cheeks flush a light pink color.

"oh! thats really cool!" he smiles widely. i smile back at him and finish packing up my stuff.

{lobby after packing 3:45}

Colby rolls my suit case out to the lobby while i carry my backpack, i give a small wave and smile to the desk lady. she smiles back as we walk out to the street. we continue to walk to a small parking lot by the hotel and find his car.

Colby throws my suitcase and backpack into the truck and slips into the passengers seat, while sam is in driver seat. i open the door and hop into the back seat, and soon we are off to their apartment.

Sorry this part was short and the end was shit, I'm bad at this soo yea, next part coming out soon, i hope lol

-Haley😭