9

MELISSA POV

We ride our bikes back up to the top of the trail and to the small bike tent. Colby chains them back up as I spot a large playground. I jump like a small child before grabbing his hand and dragging him to the jungle gym.

"Haha, what?!" He asked laughing at my actions.

"I want to play on the playground!" He follows behind as I drag him to the slides. We climb up the ladder and up to the top. I rush over to the tube slide and slide down, Colby soon following.

"Colby! I have an idea!"

"What is it?"

"Lets have a photo shoot!" I say, getting my camera out of the small pullover backpack. I look up at him and he has a huge smile on his face. I direct him to sit on the slide. He crosses his legs and give a dramatic look.

"Nooo! Be serious!" I laugh and whine at the same time. He laughs and re-adjusts his pose. He fixes his beanie and I couldn't help but snap a picture. The camera flashes and he looks at me.

"Oops." I shrug innocently. He rolls his eye playfully and its into his natural pose, i take some pictures and the process continues. pose and take picture. pose and take picture. change locations, pose and take a picture. this goes on for about 30 minutes.

we finish the photo shoot and the pictures turned out amazing. i show colby all of the pictures before he snatches my camera out of my hand.

"Colby! what the hell?!"

"its your turn, i want to take pictures of you!"

"no!"

"yes!"

"no!

"yes!!"

"ugh! do you even know how to?" i say, crossing my arms.

"Uh, no." i laugh and walk towards him.

"so, you press the button to turn he flash on and off, and this button to take the picture. thats all you rally need to know. oh also, turn this to zoom and focus,"

"ok! i think i got it, now go look cute!" i laugh and walk over to the swings and sit on it, i try my hardest to pose when i see a flash. i continue to do this until my Camera was about to die.

"aww, i likes taking pictures!"  colby whines as i take the camera and looked through the photos.

"wow, you did a good job." i turn the camera off and hugs him, buying my face into his chest.

"haha, thanks."  he laughs as he wraps his arm around my waist.

we soon get back into the car and leave the park.

{back at the apartment 1:35pm}

we walk into the apartment and i kick my shoes off, i rush over and plop myself down on the couch. colby does the same before getting up and going to his room. second later coming out in a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. i get up and make my way to his room. i shut the door behind me and change into a black tank top, some grey nike sweatpants and long grey jacket. i come back out and see colby moving the barstools towards the couch.

"uhh, i was gone for 2 minutes, what are you doing?"

"I'm building a fort!"

"oo! i want to help!" i yell helping him move the las chair, i rush to the closet and get out two big blankets, i run back out and throw them on the couch. colby grabs one and carefully lays it over the chairs. i grab the other and lay it over the open side. i make a small door way and climb in.

"babe! i need pillows!" i yell. 

"on it!" he yells throwing in some of his bed pillows in along with some couch pillows. i set them up nicely. i get out and run to our room to grab my camera. when i come back out colby was already in the fort. i turn on the camera and face it towards me.

"so i didn't get to vlog but we went to the park and rode bikes on the trails and stuff but we are home now and we colby decided we would build a fort," i turn the camera around. "and it looks awesome! so this is the entrance, say hi colbs!" he waves from inside. "haha, so we are gonna chill for a bit and yeah." i turn the camera off and climb into the fort. i set the camera down next to me and take out my phone, i open twitter and start to scroll through

{fort time 2:50pm}

i start to hear soft snores next to me, i look over to see that colby is sleeping, i chuckle and kiss hi cheek. i shut off my phone and cuddle up next to me. he groans and wraps his arm around my waist. i shut my eyes and drifted to sleep.

{sleepy time 2:15 am}

"mel! melissa!" i feel myself being shaken awake. i open my eyes to see colby in my face.

"what?"

"im bored!"

"what time is it?"

"2 am"

"what are we supposed to do at 2 am?"

"i don't know? i want to go on an adventure."

"ok lets go an adventure." i say getting up and out of the fort. colby follows behind me.

"really?"

"yeah if you want to, i don't know where we are going to go."

"i can show you around LA."

"ok sounds good." i say happily. we go to his room and he grabs a sweater shirt and some shoes while put on some socks and nike slides. i walk to the living room and put my grey jacket back on. colby grabs his keys and as we are about to leave sam comes out of his room.

"what are you guys doing?" he asked, clearly sleepy.

"some where, now bye!" colby says pulling me out the door. i shut the door behind me. we go down to the garage and to his car, we get in and we are off to explore... at 2 am..

I hope this was ok, I'm sorry i took so long there was technical difficulties with chapter 8. sorry the end is shit, i got tried of write i just want to get to the good stuff!! Haha remember to vote, comment and share!

i love you guys

-Haley🎈