16

Melissa POV

i open my eyes, getting blinded as i was still in the living room, the sun shining in. the smell of bacon and eggs fill the air. i turn my head to see a shirtless brunette cooking by the stove. a smile creeps on my face, i quickly get off the couch and sneak up behind him, wrapping my arms around him. he chuckled a bit.

"good morning sunshine." colby smiles, his voice still raspy as he had just woken up.

"i didn't know you could cook." i kiss his shoulder, as he continues to cook the bacon.

"haha, this is like the only thing i can make. you are so much better at it than i am. i just wanted to do something nice for my princess." he cracks and cooks the last egg.

"well that was very nice of you babe, it smells amazing. i'm gonna go fix myself up and will be back in a few." i squeeze him one last time before walking off to the room. it was saturday which means it's a lazy day, but that also means editing. i change into some leggings and a black tank top. i brush out my hair and swiftly braiding it back into 2 french braids, i grab my laptop and headphones before making my way back to the living room. i set these down in the couch and pick up my camera. i flip it open and turn it on.

"gooooddd morningggg guys! it is currently 9:45 and i just woke up after a long night, but my prince is over here slaving away, making us breakfast." i turn the camera towards colby, he smiles widely and waves, before almost knocking the bacon pan on the floor, i start laughing as does he. "well, my clumsy prince. but today is a chill day, sam went out to canada to kat this morning so me and colby have the house to ourselves for 2 days  or so. but today we will be just editing, and i will update you if anything exciting happens!" i smile and shut the camera off, setting it down on the counter.

i sit down at the counter, in a bar stool. i swiftly open my cold laptop, soon starting to edit. i plug in and slip on my headphones, leaving one off so i can hear colby. shortly, he comes over and places a plate in front about of me. he also had taken the time to cook biscuits and make me a breakfast sandwich. i thank him with a kiss on the cheek, he walks off to the room and grabs his black laptop, placing it on the counter and sitting next to me. he makes his plate before sitting down to edit with me.

{45 minutes later}

my video was finally done and ready to upload. i open you tube and upload it, i update my snapchat, telling them to check it out. i close my tabs and shut my laptop, sitting back in my chair. i look up and see colby wasn't next to me. i slip down from the tall chair as i begin to walk around the house.

"babe? babe?!" i walk into the bed room, to see colby, his phone set up, doing a live stream.

"mel! come on, join me!" his face lights up. patting the bed.

"uh ok." i hesitate a bit as what had happened last time. i walk over and sit. he inter locks our fingers, out of frame, giving me a reassuring look. i feel more safe, knowing he will keep me safe. colby starts to talk about his new video coming out while i sorta zone out and read the comments.

'hi mom and dad!'
'please get married!'
'you guys are amazing'
'melissa!!!'
'ew, get off my screen whore!'
'how about you leave.'
'mel is beautiful so fuck off'
'don't listen to the haters mel, we love you.'

i smile as the fans had defended me. i feel a sense of comfort and lay my head on colby's shoulder. he laughs and squeezes my hand.

"well guys, i'm tired so we are gonna get off but we will see you guys next week, don't forget to check out my video coming out tomorrow! and melissa's that actually just came out! but we love you guys, so goodbyeee!" he presses the end button and shuts off his phone. he lays back on the bed and wraps in the blanket, i do the same. we soon decide on watching some rick and morty while cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~
HOLY SHIT! 11K! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME BC IM JUST A 15 YEAR OLD GIRL WITH LOVE LIFE PROBLEMS AND I NEVER THINK THIS WOULD HAPPEN SO THANK YOU AGAIN!!

remember to keep reading, vote, comment and share!!

~haley ♥️♥️♥️