3

{uber ride 12:45}

I tell the uber to take me to a near by mall, considering that's what I felt like doing. It was about 6 minutes away considering I do live down town LA. The whole ride i look out the window to the traffic filled streets. i pay the driver and walk into the large mall, flooded with people.

I begin to walk around until I come across a Hot Topic, one of my favorite stores.(me too melissa) i walk into the small store.

"Welcome to hot topic, everything is 10% off!"  I smile and nod as I start to look through the shirts that were displayed across the wall above. I grab a nirvana and Green Day shirt, I walk over to a familiar rack, the twenty one pilots display. They are one of my favorite bands, i look around the display before a bright red beanie catches my eye. The same one Tyler wears just with a stitched in label that had 'twenty øne piløts' on it. I quickly grab it and put it on, I turn to a mirror and smile. I almost never look good in beanies but this one looked like it belonged.

I look around a more but decide on the two shirts and the hat. "Is this all for you mam?" I nod and she smiles, "do you have a membership?"

"Yes, my email is MelKennedy97@gmail.com" she quickly types into the computer. "Melissa?"

"Yep that's me." She begins to scan all the items.

"Ok, your total today is $27.63." I hand her my credit card, she swipes and hands is back along with a bag and receipt. "have i nice day Melissa." she smiles sweetly, i match her expression as i walk out of the store.

{Walking 2:30}

I walk around the mall some more, going to Hollister, Aeropostale, Macy's, and, Sephora. i am now walking around with 5 bags i finish my trip my walking around target. i set the heavy bags down next to me as i look through a rack of muscle shirts. the whole time i was looking through the clothes i could feel someone's eyes on me, as I'm about to grab a shirt, i feel a small, light tap on my shoulder.

COLBY POV XD

Sam and I were bored so we decided to go to the mall. We walked around until we found ourselves in target. The whole time we were there I kept seeing this girl, she looked so familiar. Whenever I saw her I never got a good look at her face, but the one time I did I knew exactly who it was. Melissa. She was an old friend of mine back in Kansas. We lost connection in senior year of Highschool.

Sam was looking at some jeans, I shoved his shoulder a bit and nod in her direction. "What, who is that?"

"Remember Melissa, I think that's her."

"The one that you had a huge crush on? Why would she be here? Her parents said she would never move far, let alone states away." He chuckles, turning away to continue looking at the jeans.

"No, dude. I think that's her."

"If you think so, then go talk to her." He smirks.

"Ok, I will." I start to walk towards her. She was looking through a rack of clothes, I tap lightly on her shoulder. She turns around slowly.

"Melissa?"

"Colby?!" Her face lights up. She comes closer and gives me a friendly hug.

"It's been so long!" She states looking up at me.

"Yep it really has, what are you doing in LA? I thought your parents wouldn't let you move away?"

"I somehow convinced them to let me move out, but I'm currently staying in a hotel until I get my own apartment." Her smile begins to fade.

"Awe, wait! How about you stay with Sam and I until you get your own apartment!"

"Wait. Sam is here! Oh my god it's like a mini Highschool reunion!" she jumps slightly. I chuckle.

"Yeah he's over there." I smile and point in his direction. She picks up her bags and walks to him. They greet each other and talk a bit.

"Hey Melissa." turns towards me, smiling. "I'm serious about you staying with us for a little bit."

"Colby, I would love to but I can't-"

"Yes, you can. Sam, I'm sure won't mind and hotels are expensive."

"Are you sure, I don't want to intrude."

"Yes I'm sure, you are our friend, you could never intrude." She smiles, i pull her into a small hug. We exchange numbers before she walks off, her boots clicking on the tile floor.

"You like her, don't you." Sam states as we to walk to the registers.

"More than anyone could ever know."

~~
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Hope you liked it! Remember to tell me what you think. Vote comment and share! I love you guys!

-Haley🙊