Chapter 13: Tree for my bed

Depuis le début

                                         "AHHHH! Help me!!!" Monster kid shouted. Sans quickly lent his hand down, and Monster kid bit it hard, Sans held in his tears as he tried to pull him up, Muffet was already climbing up, but went back down to try and help. Frisk grabbed onto Sans's pants and tugged hard, it wasn't working, and they were running out of time!

                                        "Pull harder!!" Sans shouted. Frisk shook her head, she couldn't.

                                         "Let me help!" Muffet screamed back.

                                         "No! Stay in the tree! You could get hurt!" 

                                         "But," Muffet started.

                                         "Thats an ORDER!"

                                         "...ok," Muffet whispered. She started climbing up the tree and stood about five feet up from them. Frisk kept tugging, and soon they were getting Monster kid up.

                                         "Yes! Good job yo!" Monster kid exclaimed. Frisk smiled, but she didn't realize she was right at the spot where the t-rex would smash through the tree. And when she realized it, it was already too late. The rex rammed right through the branch, dropping Frisk ten feet down, as she landed onto her arm. She screamed, she was in dear pain, but the rex and the others didn't notice as they drove on away from them.

                                          "FRISK!" Sans shouted. He jumped from branch to branch down, hitting the ground hard on the last fall, his knee hurt a bit, but he was fine. He ran over and looked. Frisk's arm was swollen, there was a gigantic gash on her arm, Sans could see muscle and some bones fragments. It was bleeding bad, and as Frisk cried more, the blood turned into almost a thick paste.

                                           "Frisk! We're coming yo!" Monster kid shouted. Muffet and Monster kid jumped down, and ran over also. Muffet gasped, she was panicked. She was gasping for air, she couldn't handle what she saw.

                                           "This is my fault," Sans whispered.

                                           "No it's not," Muffet told him. Frisk shook her head no as well.

                                           "Yes it was, if I had payed more attention, I could have stopped it," Sans muttered. Frisk continued to shake her head, but that's all she moved. Sudenlly, they could hear something, they heard small chittering, Monster kid looked up and saw compys, tons of them walked by.

                                            "Mister Sans, we need to go yo," Monster kid warned. Sans was silent for a minute, but then got up.

                                             "Alright, Muffet, pick up Frisk and carry her over, we're heading some place high," Sans said back.

                                             "Your not suggesting-" Muffet added in. She stayed silent for a minute, waiting a response.

                                             "We need some place high, we need a tree, those are high high," Monster kid explained.

                                              "Your right kid, lets get moving, the sooner we're up, the sooner we don't die," Sans ordered. And with that, the gang walked off.