"Let's go to my place there you can explain everything. And I will listen ok?" hearing those words made you feel like a heavy burden was lifted from your shoulder. This made you feel so light inside and so standing up you wiped away your tears that were falling down your face with the jacket's sleeve. You weren't sure what the salty water would do with those expensive looking clothes but you hardly cared anymore. If Jimin demanded a return of some kind you would just angrily throw the money at him. So now you were silently following the idol that decided to listen out to your problems. It sure filled your heart with joy.

Once at the dorm GOT7 stayed at you found yourself sitting in Jackson's room.

"If I knew you were coming I would have cleaned up a bit." you just waved it off claiming your room looked worse on a daily basis, because of all the art supplies that usually laid around on the floor, he just nodded smiling at you as somehow he already felt like you two became friends. And that's when you started to tell your story and problems, how you woke up in the middle of the night in Jimin's body and Namjoon just dragged you off to bed while you fought back. You tried to recreate the scene and sure you acting got a chuckle or two from the rapper. Later you managed to tell your feelings how you feared that Rapmonster may get tired of translating and you would be left in the dark as it was nearly mission impossible to communicate with other members as they hardly knew much English. You managed to throw a joke midway how hard it would be to survive with just Uncle Google having your back.

"Want me to convince Rapmon?" Jackson asked as you felt really thankful for his offer, but you managed to shut it down with the following allegation.

"No need... I will wait to the day Jimin will arrive and prove him wrong and then he would have no choice but to beg for forgiveness on his knees." you let out quite creepy and obnoxious laugh, which cracked up your new made friend, yet he kinda worried for his other friend safety.

"Don't worry I won't be trying anything on him.. I decided to lay my efforts on studying Korean... Singing and learning the dance choreography. " you said quite motivated as now you knew someone had your back and you weren't on your own anymore.

"Then give me your phone we can exchange numbers. So whatever you have questions or need help you can seriously come over." Jackson mentioned as you started to clap like a seal overjoyed by the idea.

"Thank you, my friend." you told him bowing your head while handing him Jimin's phone.

"Just don't let my friend suffer, even if he doesn't realize you aren't Jimin yet." Jackson mentioned making it seem like a scolding.

"Well I mean he be embarrassed afterward if he realizes I was a girl all along... Maybe it so happens I will see him naked.." that's when Jackson made a no-no gesture. "Well it's not like I will seek him out or walk on him when he showers, I just mentioned if it happens by accident. I mean I'm living now with 6 other dudes, that know nothing better." you mentioned which made him realize what you were getting Irritated.

"Then maybe you should stay over at my place." to which you mentioned.

"What are you going to say to your members when they ask you about it?" you wondered and sure it was such a nice offer, but you hardly believed the CEO of BTS company would let you stay at another company dorm.

"That's a good question... We thought about making a collaboration so we use the same room to figure out things?" he asked wondering how possible it would sound.

"I'm not even sure what I would do here... At least with bts I can prank them in my own free time." you admitted with a mischievous grin on your face.

"Sure, but today considering I have nothing better to do we can spend time learning you Korean." you nodded quite overjoyed nonetheless. As thus you spent the whole day sitting with Jackson learning Korean, goofing around and eating the food you two prepared. Strange enough no other members came back until you two managed to collapse on the bed, surrounded by papers and books snoring off in each other's arms.

"So squishy." Jackson managed to mumble out after JB decided to make a visit wondering what his fellow group member was up to, only to be greeted by the sight of the two of you sleeping on Jackson's bed still fully clothed. The leader of GOT7 looked so confused and so reaching his friend number he sent out a text.

Jin was just chilling on the couch until he realized he got a new message, this was a day full of surprises thanks to Jimin, tru the day no one really knew where he strolled off to. Whatever happened Namjoon managed to cover up for him for the next works that happened on their schedule. In the end, no one heard from Jimin through the whole day after he ran out the photoshoot studio. Jin couldn't get off his head how sad you seemed once you rushed out, did they go too long with their jokes? As the mother of the group, he started to worry for his fellow dongseang. Putting his thoughts out there when he least expected it his phone vibrated informing him of a new text that arrived. Reaching for the phone and unlocking it he met which an unusual sight. A photo of both you and Jackson cuddling in his bed followed by a question.

"Any idea why Jimin is in Jackson's room... Sleeping with him like this?" Jin looked at the picture not believing his eyes. He even went as long to locking and unlocking his phone again to make sure he wasn't imagining strange things due to tiredness. But soon he lost it, he faced the wall and with a blank and lost expression he just stared into space. It lasted so long his phone managed to slip thru his fingers, startling the other member that decided to pass by the kitchen which Jin was occupying at the moment.  

Word Count: 1823

Author's Note:

Jackson was sent by the merciful gods, to help us on the quest, bless him~