Audition

Stiles sat with Scott in the audition room. Derek Hale sat on the other side of the room cleaning his glasses then setting them down on the table he was sitting at to wipe his eyes.

It was now Girl number #68's turn. She waltzed in with her script. Plastered onto her face was a snobby looking grin and judging eyes. Her eyes locked with Stiles' for a second as she came in, then hers diverted to where Derek and Peter were sitting. Stiles found that there was nothing particularly interesting about her. She was quite small, about 5"2 with tanned skin, doe brown eyes and straight brown hair that came to just below her shoulders.

"I'll be reading for the part of Brianna." She practically spat at them.

Derek cleared his throat then put his glasses back on, adjusting them into a more comfortable position.

"Stiles, could you please read with her? Page 8." He nodded towards Stiles as Stiles got up, fixed the collar of his shirt and walked towards the girl to start reading the lines.

---

Stiles: I'm sorry for having been gone so long.

Regina: Zach, it's okay. I know you had to leave for a reason.

Stiles: Seattle was dull.

Regina: Oh? Seattle was just dull? Are you sure it wasn't because I wasn't there with you? (chuckles)

Stiles: I guess I missed getting into trouble like we used to.

---

"Cut! Cut!" Peter's voice interrupts their scene quite abruptly. "There's no chemistry there." He looks at the girl and asks her, "miss, what's your name?"

"Regina." She loudly vexes towards him. Anyone could notice her clear frustration in her tone, the hand on the hip just topped it off.

"Well I'm sorry but we cannot give you this part." He looks at Derek and nods before he puts his feet onto the table and throws his hands behind his head. Derek claps his hands to signal security.

"Next!" He calls and at that moment Regina leaves through the right, and at the door to the left of the room a girl with strawberry blonde hair enters. She looks nervous as she twiddled her fingers. She stands in the centre and faces Derek and Peter.

"I'll be auditioning for the role of Brianna." She politely tells them and tucks a strand of curled hair behind her ear.

"Take it away Lydia." Derek softly says to her. Lydia? Lydia Martin! Stiles recognised her name, she was the actress in 'Teen Vampire'. He had to admit, she's talented. "Stiles, please take it from page 8 with Lydia."

Lydia knew who Stiles was. She watched 'The Last Time' at least 20 times. She loved Britt Robertson. Stiles on the other hand was rude and impulsive. The guy was attractive, there was no doubt about that, but Lydia saw him for who he is and not how he looks and she doesn't particularly like what she sees. She's willing to give him a chance so long as he doesn't cross her.

Stiles yet again got up, quickly stretched his arms and sauntered to read his lines.

---

Stiles: I'm sorry for having been gone so long.

Lydia: Zach, it's okay. I know you had to leave for a reason.