New Student Time

No One's pov.

"Since you'll joining so late in the school year, the rest of your class has already been debriefed." Mr. Karasuma said to a girl who's face was concealed in shadows.

"Has anyone come close to killing him yet?"she asked.

"Yes the whole class came the closest anyone has to killing him. They almost seceded over summer break, now remember he can go at mach 20-" He started.

"Mr. Karasuma, I heard there was an incident over summer break; some of my classmates getting sick. Is this true?" She asked.

"How do you know about that?" He asked.

"You aren't the only one that debriefed me, Koro-Sensei came and seen me. He wanted to formally welcome me and introduce himself. He will be an interesting teacher." She laughs slightly. "Now is it true that they were poisoned?"

"Yes. A former colleague of mine, wanted revenge on a student that previously beat him. Lucky my former colleague has been taken into custody."

"What of the student that beat him, are they safe? Who are they?" The girl asked scared.

"He is fine, his name is Nagisa Shiota." Mr. Karasuma told her.

"Nagisa? If he can take a military trained man down twice, I'll be interested to see the rest of my class. This will be a very interesting class."

"Seems like this isn't too strange for you."

"This isn't even close to the strangest thing that's happened in my life." She sighed.

"Well here, you're going to need these." Mr. Karasuma puts a gun and a knife down in front of her. The girl picks up the gun and puts it in her bag on her back. Then she picks up the knife.

"Well should be interesting." She moved her head into the light, she had long black hair. It went below her breasts, and she looked about a B Cup. She had light red eyes, and a shy smile. When got up from the chair Karasuma could she was about 4'6 feet tall. She walked out of the room, not knowing how joining this class would change her life.

***

Nagisa's pov. On the way to school

As I was walking to school, I heard Tomohito yelling my name. I turned my head to see him running to catch up with me.

"Nagisa." He panted out of breath.

"Oh hey Tomohito, what's up?"

"You heard the news right?" He asked.

"What news?"

"You haven't heard," I shook my head no. "We're getting another new student today."

"So, is it a boy or a girl?" I asked.

"I think it's a girl, and I think her names Sahara Loki." When I heard that name I stopped dead in my tracks. "Do you think it's the same one that got kicked out of school a year ago. Hey Nagisa, what's wrong? You know something" He looked at me with concern.

"Oh it's nothing." I said as we walked on to class.

"It can't be her. They won't put her in here, not after what happened. Would they? No it has to be someone else." I thought as I walked into class.

***

Koro Sensei had just walked in and everyone was in their seats.

"Now class, I'm sure you all know we have a classmate. And she is joining us this late in the school year due to family and health issues. Now treat her as any other student, don't make her feel left out." Koro Sensei told us.

"She's probably weak or something." Terasaka snickered to his friends.

"I wouldn't say that to her face Terasaka, she's not very gentle to people like that." Koro Sensei's face when yellow and green meaning he was being cocky.

"Can't wait to met her teach." Karma said from the back of the room, Koro Sensei's face went back to normal.

"Great. You can come in now Miss Loki." Koro Sensei said, as a girl walked in. She wore the normal school uniform, she had long black hair and light red eyes. She had a big long green bag flung over her shoulder. She wore a sweat looking smile on her face. A smile that looks nice and gentle, but is hiding something underneath. The smile I knew all too well. "Class this is Sahara Loki."

I turned half the class looked at her in a little fear, the other half looked at her in confusion. I was part of the first half, and Karma looked in a little shock.

"Hi, most of you probably already know me, or heard of my reputation. But please, let's try to be friends." She looked at me, and smiled sadly. "Nagisa, good to see you again." Then she walked to her desk in the back of class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so I've wanted to make this story for a long time. I love Assassination classroom, it's such a great show. This story will be taking place after the events of season one. Some of the things that happen in season two will be changed or just not used at all to let you know.  

I know I haven't updated anything in a long time, know I've been really busy with school and after school activities. I will try and update more stories, not just this one, when I'm a lot less busy.  This story might have slow updates with my busy schedule, and me trying to think this story out so it works. Also know that the other chapters will be longer than this, I just wanted ti introduce Sahara and part of the plot in a short chapter. 

Ok so let me give you some information about Sahara:

Name: Sahara Loki

Gender: Female 

Age: 14 years old

Birthday: November 20 

Looks: She is 4'6 (smaller than Kayano), she has long black hair that goes down to her lower back, she has light red eyes that change depending on what she's feeling or doing, she always wears long sleeve shirts and things that cover her arms for reasons. (The cover is pretty much what she looks like) 

Likes: Swords, fighting, her siblings and family friends, sweets, quiet, anime, thinking up ways to kill Koro-sensei, singing. 

Dislikes: Her past, people calling her Man killer and/or short, people taking away her sweets, school, people hurting her friends/family, losing control. 

She has known Karma and Nagisa since the three were in the same class before they got transferred to E class. 

Sahara is pretty shy and nervous at first, but as she becomes more relax she tends to speak her mind and poke fun at people. 

Well that's it, please tell me if  you like the story and want more.  Ok bye guys.