11: Gaining Info

Saturday, October Fifth

Aaliyah bursted through the door, and froze at the sight of Damien standing limply against the wall. His half lidded eyes turned sour as he stared at Liyah. The young woman gawked once she noticed the very beautiful woman down on her knees. He didn't stop her from performing unspeakable pleasures. Aaliyah coughed nervously, eliciting the woman to quickly pull away and raise hastily from the floor.

The nurse fixed her clothes, and made her way towards the exit. Damien scoffed at Aaliyah, then readjusted his clothing. At which Liyah caught a glimpse of his private, making the woman blush. He shook his head and walked back over to the bed.

"What you want, Sha'Mear?!" Damien growled, before sitting back on the bed. He sized the young woman up, calculating every part of her body while she stood in front of him.

Aaliyah did not waver at the harsh stare Damien gave her, because as an officer she did not fear anyone. No one but God, and lord knows she wasn't doing her job effectively before now. On this case, she allowed Damien's large stature to intimidate her, but that was all about to change drastically. Liyah folded her arms firmly against her chest. She refused to answer his question according to his terms, since Aaliyah was sure to show this man who the boss really was. "Well, don't answer then."

Liyah rolled her eyes nonchalantly. "I caught Fazion, and a small group of blues, in Red territory yesterday, searching for prostitutes to take back to Legend." Damien arched an eyebrow at that, but found himself scoffing shortly afterwards.

He glanced out the window. "Why are you tellin' me?..." Damien returned his attention to Aaliyah and smirked. "...just because you bring back some information like this don't mean I trust you completely."

"You don't have to...and they know something's up." Aaliyah unfolded her arms and headed towards the door. At which she was stopped by the sound of Damien shifting out the bed. Aaliyah turned around and met the man's deadpan stare.

"They know something's up..." Aaliyah shrugged her shoulders. Damien pursed his lips at that. "Sha'Mear don't play with me."

"Or what Damien?!" She retorted as she firmly placed her hands on her hips. Damien rose from his bed and walked towards her. "You don't scare m–"

Aaliyah's voice fell short when the man cupped her throat and, pressed his chiseled body against hers. He wasn't choking her, just holding her neck within his grasp, as he stared down at the woman. Aaliyah stared at the man, trying desperately to hide the small amount of fear inching up her spine. This man was a murderer, and he killed with no sense of conscience whatsoever. If he wanted to kill her in this hospital at this very moment, he could and the police would not be able to arrest him in Purple District.

Yet again, the moment he stepped out of this safe zone, they would hunt him down.

"I didn't ask you a question." He narrowed his eyes at her. "I made a statement that obligates you to answer. You playin' with fire girl."

"Maybe I wanna get burned." Aaliyah countered, with a smirk as she realized it threw Damien's thought process off a bit. She used that moment to push away, and scurry out the hospital room. Aaliyah knew she needed to gather more information on Legend's crew, to show Damien she was "down to ride". Long enough for her to find the conviction she needed on him, to have him locked away for life. Now it was simply a matter of reporting her new findings to chief, so that the LAPD could start looking into Faizon and Legend as well. Damien himself was still a prime suspect for this case, but if she could not prove that he was in charge of the kidnappings, then she would have no choice but to drop her search.

"Sha'Mear!" The young women froze at the call of her name, and turned to see Damien walking after her. Nurses came running to his aid, demanding that he go back into his room to rest but he wasn't haven't it. The young women shook her head, and continued to walk away. He was truly annoying in every sense of the word.
.
.
.
"You have got to be kidding me!" Aaliyah screamed at the sound of someone knocking on her front door. She'd just returned home and was casually laying down in her bed. She just wanted to go to sleep, but she couldn't bring herself to do so. Groaning, the young women rolled out of bed and slugged over to the front door. "Who is it?" She huffed.