2: Escape

Thursday, September Twenty-Sixth

"Put her in."

Aaliyah groaned as the soft carpeted floor of a black limo connected with the side of her face. Her neck hurt, and so did her arms. The woman had half a mind to break cover and arrest these men on sight but, she didn't know what would happen next.

These guys could be armed and dangerous, and all Liyah had in her current possession were handcuffs and a taser. The unearthly smell of musk and weed mixed inside the limo's atmosphere. She crawled to the other end of the vehicle, frantically pulling at the door handle to find that the child lock was on. The only exit was blocked by the two men from earlier. Aaliyah tensed when the feeling of another abruptly pressed against her back.

"How much you charge?" Liyah pushed away from the man, backing into the corner as far as the partition would allow her to go. Sweat trickled down her forehead feeling the man's presence inch closer towards her.

"Stay back!" She demanded.

He grabbed her arms and held them above her head. Aaliyah felt her knees be yanked apart to reveal her inner thighs. "Stop!" The officer desperately tried to break free and reach for her taser, squirming at the feeling of the drunken man's wet tongue sliding against the nape of her neck. He reached for her jewel, earning a hard kick to the stomach from Aaliyah.

She froze in shock when the man chuckled and hugged his stomach tightly. "I love a feisty whore, they turn me on."

"Enough." The man stopped dead in his task when the other guy slipped into the limo. The door closed and the only thing, Aaliyah could see were the other man's light brown eyes examining her. "She isn't for us, B." Her attacker released her hands when he heard those words. Liyah felt for her taser while she glared at the two men in front of her. "She's going to the house."

"Boss always gets the good ones." The drunken man snarled under his breath.

Liyah leaned against the partition, and heaved for breath as she frantically thought of plan after plan. If she were going to escape, she needed to think of something quick. After all, she was a trained police officer, she was pretty sure she could handle two wannabe thugs.

Think fast, Liyah! Think fast!

"You two apart of red territory?" She abruptly asked, eliciting both men to cackle and grunt.
"Nah, we don't rock with 'em, babygirl. We rep orange territory all day long." She watched the second man smirk despite the darkness, and put on his shades - shielding those mesmerizing, light brown eyes of his. Aaliyah took note of the orange bandana drooping out the man's side pocket, and found herself frowning. Orange territory was a new gang located on the outskirts of purple territory (purple being the safest place to be in Cali.). In purple territory, the red and blue gangs made a deal with the police, stating that they would not harm each other and anyone living in that particular zone. If the cops caught them in purple territory, they couldn't be arrested. But anywhere else was fair game.

However, lately the orange gang have been attacking people in purple territory, and even stepping into blue and red. These guys were new to the gang life, and they weren't playing by the rules. Since the deal wasn't made between orange territory, they've been claiming a lot of the purple district's zoning. And honestly, everyone involved in the deal didn't like it.

The limo jerked a little, causing Liyah to jolt forward a bit. "Why ya askin' if we Red? You a cop?"

The woman scoffed. "I was in red territory when ya found me. Besides, what cop would risk their jobs being a prostitute?" The two men were silent, before pretty eyes snatched off his shades.