Time of our Destiny

Start from the beginning

However he found to his great displeasure that the girl was ridiculously vapid and hero worshipped the Protector. He would have expected this from a courtier's daughter, but a nagging suspicion overtook him. He delved deeper into her mind, surprised at having to fight a faint resistance of fog. He found a memory, that made everything clearer.

The Lord Protector and Gemini were addressing a huge bunch of girls -probably mages. The Protector was speaking with gusto. "...My dear girls! Prince Fallon and his courtiers will be arriving on Erth in a week. He will choose one of  you to be his queen and rule Demitytes. This, we have to use to our benefit! We have to use Demitytes to support Erth. When one of you becomes the Queen, you have to be ready to follow instructions from Erth to help our glorious purpose! When you are the Queen , you cannot be an puppet, you must be ready to trick, fight or even kill to better Erth. You are not going to Demitytes to be an pampered royal, you are a spy! You will fight for Erth and for your family and friends! Do you understand the risks and give your utter allegiance to me and our cause?"

Though the Protector asked this as a question he looked like he would murder anyone who said 'No'. Behind the girls a few mages looked curiously like they were caating a spell on the girls.

Fallon reemerged from the girl's mind furious about what Erth was trying to do. This was all an hoax! An hoax to take over his kingdom. An show to infiltrate his Planet. He did not need an mindless spy in his midst. This ball was off!! He was not going to allow Erth to take over Demitytes. His Demitytes.

Fallon released the girl who was quite taken aback, her dreams of a demitytan palace coming crashing. He strode out of the ballroom. His uncles could take care of this business. He was not going to stand for this faux of a ball.

The outside of the ballroom offered better sights then the inside. A glorious stretch of gardens did something to calm him down. However Fallon still seethed. His gaze swung towards a pair of swans gliding across the lake surface. Annoyed and irritated Fallon moved his hand and the water surface rose and began choking the pair of swans mercilessly.

-Kashara---------------------------------------@---------------------

Kashara could here a symphony of cackles as she gazed across the lake. A mage was torturing swans! Of all the useless and pointless things to do, this took the prize. She couldn't believe anyone could be so heartless to torture innocent birds.

Fuming mad, Kashara made her decision in a split second. She recalled what little she had learnt recently in the Institution and stepped on the water lightly, concentrating on her charm to remain on the water surface. She soon began sprinting across the expanse of the lake.

Unable to come to a stop on the other end, Kashara was launched off the water and headbumped the mage, sending him sprawling across the lawn. The swans that were released as the spell broke, flew away frantically.

--------------------------------------------------Fallon--------------

Fallon did not know what hit him, but he was so shocked that for a minute, his eyes were colourless. Completely blank of thought or intention. However they soon settled into an unatural obsidian black that gleamed of a malovence darker than the night sky. He was angry.

He scanned the ground for what had knocked him over and found an figure, an mageling probably from the powerful aura given off, stirring weakly nearby.

Fallon's lips curved as he directed water to slink arond the mage's neck. The mage was lifted into the air flailing about as Fallon began to choke him.

Suddenly the water exploded into droplets as the mage dropped to ground at his feet. Fallon grabbed the mage's hair, which was absymally long. 'Crude erthling practices!' Fallon thought as he hauled the boy up.