I see London. I see France.

Kashara got out of the bath. There was a soft black dress and some undergarments that looked as if they were meant for her, on the bed . The bed was black-including the mattress, and levitated off the floor. Fallon was nowhere to be seen. Kashara quickly slipped her towel off, slid the dress on. The bedroom had a huge viewing window that seemed to emit light, that offered a fantastic scenery of this mountain range in Demitytes. Like the soil, the mountains were also red and were striking imposing figures in the dark purple sky. Kashara felt like she would never get used to the strange things in Demitytes. It seemed like magic, but it was not... it was common, everyone could use it. They have something more than magic. Its almost like....... like the Old Dweeler Well in Daravez that has a bucket that goes up and down automatically. Its like Magic, but its not. Its logic.

Floating beds. Glass Doors. Let's not even start with the ship that brought me here. It was obvious if Demitytes wanted war, it would have won. Their power and technology was far beyond what was even imagined in Erth. Why then had Fallon not wanted to rather take over Erth and abandon his dying planet. After all they were archenemies. This would be killing two birds with one stone. Why cling to the dilapidated dying planet instead of moving? And, secondly if Demitytes Elementals and technology couldn't save it, what was she, a untrained and mediocre Mage supposed to do? Kashara was lost in thought. However a sudden noise interrupted her.

Fallon had entered the room and decided it was appropriate to make about as much noise as a herd of elephants while walking.

Kashara stared at him. she had conveniently forgotten that they had to sleep next to each other. She awkwardly backed into the bed from the window and sat down.

Fallon raised one eyebrow at her and walked near the bed. Kashara cleared her throat, she felt an overwhelming need to say something. She had to dispell the awkward atmosphere.

"Ummm....hey.....nice, nice weather isn't it?"

If it had been awkward earlier, what it was now Kashara couldn't tell. She cringed. It sounded obvious even to her. However Fallon didn't mind this horribly awkward situation apparently.

He just gave slow grin at her line, and was looking even more amused as the seconds passed.
"As nice as a drought can be"

"Drought?" Kashara asked, it didn't feel hot like that.

Fallon's expression turned serious. "Yes...", he let out a sigh, "Demitytes has been experiencing extreme weather since for nearly two goblin cycles. Droughts, storms, unpredictable disasters. It's all falling apart."

Kashara stared at him. This was a new side to Fallon. A boy, as old as her, with the weight of a kingdom on his shoulders. She wondered how it would be like to lead an entire planet. Apparently not very healthy for childhood development, if the stories she had heard about him was true.
She supposed that if one had to survive in cutthroat politics, you had to be ruthless yourself.

'Fallon could not blamed for trying to survive. It had to be circumstance' She thought. 'I mean, what could you do when your parents die when you are barely in your teens,-probably assassinated - leaving you the sole heir to the throne of a planet. You suck it up, and you bloody survive however you can'

But it was evident Fallon had some sort of affection for Demitytes. It jumped out at Kashara. Whether as a antique possession that his parents passed down, or as his home Kashara knew not.

She glanced at Fallon again, suddenly realising he was watching her with narrowed eyes now.

"What!!?" She asked, slightly defensive.

"Oh nothing." Fallon replied with the air of someone who knows a lot more important things than you

Now she was irritated. "Ugh. You're so annoying. Whatever. I am going to sleep. And not on the same bed. Don't tell me you only have one bed in the whole of this futuristic weird palace thingy." She retorted. She was definitely not sleeping next to Fallon. Husband or not.