Here comes the prince.

Atil hovered over the atmosphere of Erth, its obsedian black casting a dark shadow on Erth, the smooth polished contours of its surface gleamed sinisterly, creating an menacing aura that extended its tentacles towards Erth...waiting and waiting...

--------------------------------------------------.-----------.-------

It was in the sky. Passive and aggressive at once. Of course the people inside the Institution had nothing to fear. The People had gathered around the Institution before dawn itself. Cowering as the huge monster loomed over them.

Kashara took her place amongst the ranks of mages in the balconies facing the populace gathered there.There was tension, an undeniable sense of apprehension permeating the air as the crowds shuffled restlessly below them.

Suddenly silence fell like a thunderclap upon the masses as the Lord Protector strode out of the Institution.

'Fooling the masses act one' Kashara thought to herself as the Protector began speaking.

"You have gathered before me to seek answers, to force answers as to why there is an Demitytan warship above our planet" A great gasp rose at this as many had not known that it was their archenemy Demitytes come to pay a visit.

Kashara unbearably bored now muttered to her self, "Rule one shock them, confuse them and make them need you"

The Protector continued,"I am on your side! You are correct and justified to come to me!". He held his arms open and nodded his head, "Erth now is in the precarious positon of WAR! Demitytes wants to take over our planet and subjugate us!" Pleas and cries exploded everywhere.

The Protector paused as if surveying the effect of his words, an odd gleam in his eyes that did not suit a ruler who was about to be defeated or annihilated. 

"However I, your KING has managed to thwart this misfortune that was hanging over our heads". The crowd broke out in cheers and hats and handkerchiefs flew.

'Rule two, play with their emotions, emotional people are stupid and naive' Kashara commented in her mind.

"The Demitytans have been fooled by us, by Erth into abandoning their plans of hostile takeover in exchange for marriage, an union of their sole ruler with the best mage our kingdom can offer. The fools have accepted this treaty. I, your king hope my solution to the destructive threat facing us has eased your mind and given you answers!"

Kashara recognised the brilliance of the Lord Protector and couldn't help but be impressed by him. He had manipulated the furious and antagonized population of Erth who were baying for his blood, turning them into simpering smiling romantic fools in a matter of minutes. He had effectively earned their gratitude and made them complacent towards Demitytes. Complacence was lethal and would only enable the people of Erth to underestimate demitytes, leading to a lack of suspicion. Again Kashara applauded the Protector grudgingly.

The Anaxizer was still talking about Demitytes and Kashara focused back on him. "There will be a ball conducted tonight to select the Queen of Demitytes and the consort of Prince Fallon, ruler of Demitytes."

The spaceship suddenly lowered it self to the ground with a almighty crash as people ran left and right to avoid getting crushed. It began to slowly construct structures on the sides as panels came off the space ship and joined together to create an complex weaving of Demitytan technology, an palace next to the Institution. However Kashara was more enthralled with the top where a circular disc was slowly rising up out of the spaceship, pulsing with blue energy, creating a opening. When the disc was suspended about two feet above, an head rose out of the ship, shrouded in shadows along with a torso and legs to complete. The person rotated as if to survey the chaos he had caused then suddenly leapt up from wherever he was standing, producing a ball of brilliant crimson flames and landed in a crouch infront of the spaceship Atil as the flames continued to dance alluringly around him casting a golden shade on his face. But warm flames did nothing to quell the cold, dangerous aura emanating from him.

-----------------------------------------

Yes!!! it is Fallon!!!! finally righttt? im super excited toooo!! and I have decided I have a muse now. or rather two muses!!!!

loki and tom riddle!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!

loki:  woman stop this incessant screaming it is getting on my..what do they say? nerfs!

tom: does he have to be here? aren't I enough. the blood of great slazar run through me you know! besides I'm a better super villian than Mister-I-have-got-daddy-issues.

loki: oh yeah! I'm sure you were great villian. After all its not every villian that waits for his nemisis to end his school year before trying to kill him. Despite your faults I'm sure you cared about Harry Potter's education!!

tom: liesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

me: okay enough nowww

tom : ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

me : tom it's okay. we get the point. It's all l-

tom: sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

me : right now I all ready regret both of y-

tom :ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

me : bye bye folks. hope you enj-

nagini : ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

me : TOM!!!!

loki : that was actually nagini.

Hahahha I think I just went  crazy! Don't mind me! Please comment and vote